Houston
Sponsored by

Winner Announced for Tickets to TAMU vs Arkansas from AgsReward!

632 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Dr. Venkman
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Congrats to TOMMYGUNNER - you're the winner! Please contact suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize by 4PM on 9/27!

Want to watch A&M BTHO Arkansas this year?
AgsReward will give away 2 tickets to see Texas A&M BTHO Arkansas in the Southwest Classic coming up Saturday, Sept 29 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.

Just tell us about your first game at Kyle Field and you'll be entered to win. If you were a little kid at the time and don't remember, just tell us the year!

We're on Your Team!
AgsReward by Hurst Lending is proud to be a part of the Texas A&M community. AgsReward has been a proud sponsor of TexAgs since 2007 and has twice been named to the Aggie 100 list of fastest-growing Aggie companies. We offer great rates on conventional loans, as well as unique solutions such as bridge loans, low down-payment investor loans, cash-out refis and more. We love helping Aggies accomplish their home ownership and real estate investment goals. If we can help you with real estate financing or answer any questions about home buying or real estate investment, contact jay@agsreward.com or call us at 877-292-7350.

The Fine Print: No purchase necessary to win. You may also enter by emailing contest@hurstlending.com Entries will be accepted up until 4:30PM on Tuesday. Sept 25. Winner will be selected and notified at 5PM on that same day. Prize value is $350.00 plus fees and tax.
SJEAg
AG
LSU 95

Freshman year, first game. It was hotter than hell - but a great win! McElroy ran all over them.
Dill-Ag13
AG
Yeah 08 against Miami. Wasn't fun
chimpanzee
1986 vs. TCU, I was 9 years old. 74-10 final score.

It's probably the reason I don't enjoy watching anything but blowout victories.
Big Cat `93
AG
Ironically, my first one was against Arkansas in 1987. My next-door neighbor was a Class of '41 BQ who had season tickets. He brought a buddy and me to the game and took us for a walk through the MSC. He was planting a seed in me that eventually took root when I transferred to A&M a few years later.

The highlight of the game was Rod Harris returning a punt for a touchdown.
Dr. Venkman
AG
99 v. tu after bonfire.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.