Houston
Sponsored by

Important technological innovation finally headed for Houston

5,349 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
Liquid Wrench
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sorry if I missed this somewhere else.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/technology/calls-mount-for-regulation-of-sex-robots

Quote:

A short drive north of Toronto, $60 buys a half hour alone with a life-sized doll that's "warm and ready to play." Customers take rented sex robots to a private room in a warehouse, near an emissions testing center, before returning them for cleaning.

The owner of KinkySdollS told the Washington Examiner he will open a second location in Houston this month,

Quote:

For the Houston location, which also will feature on-site, short-term private rentals, there's a coalition of four investors, including an attorney, who said there are no regulations there either. "He went through all the laws and all of the regulations and currently there are no regulations for this kind of service," the owner said
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
How hard up do you need to be to take the job of cleaning those things?
Teddy Perkins
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

They're robots, shouldn't they be able to clean themselves?

They need to team up with Uber or Lyft and offer pickup and drop-off services.
Stat Monitor Repairman
ChiliBeans said:

Customers take rented sex robots to a private room in a warehouse, near an emissions testing center, before returning them for cleaning.

I would prefer that the sex robot be already inside a private room inside a warehouse when I arrive and some third-party to return the sex robot for cleaning.

This is a situation where you wanna get in-and-out. I don't want to carry a sex robot anywhere, or...be seen carrying a sex robot.

This seems like a great business plan!

Who can disagree?!

My Body. My Choice.

Isn't that right ... or are we still doing that?

Al Bula
AG
Sex robots are a great way to spread MRSA. Don't believe me? It already happened on Westworld.
OCEN99
AG
They could appoint Henry Fondle to run the regulatory body. He does have executive experience after all.
Stat Monitor Repairman
RPM said:

Sex robots are a great way to spread MRSA. Don't believe me? It already happened on Westworld.

Don't know what MRSA is ... but I'm willing to take my chances bro.

Hell, I'll bring my own disinfectant baby wipes.

If i was this dude, I'd open up a location in the downtown tunnel system, right off a parking garage.

Friday afternoon, couple longnecks at the local establishment and a quick trip to the sex robot place on the way home.

Maybe an app, where you could schedule which sexy bot you want on that particular day. You know,depending on how your week went and other factors.

randy828
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Quote:

For the Houston location, which also will feature on-site, short-term private rentals, there's a coalition of four investors, including an attorney, who said there are no regulations there either. "He went through all the laws and all of the regulations and currently there are no regulations for this kind of service," the owner said

Tony Buzbee??
Stat Monitor Repairman
Read my mind bro.
schmendeler
AG

that could be the name of the cleaning solution: "hard up"
Stat Monitor Repairman
Sounds like a good job for someone just doing jobs Americans won't do.
Jackal99
AG
Quote:

"The States is a bigger market, and a healthier market, and God bless Trump," said owner Yuval Gavriel.

This guy gets it.
Liquid Wrench

It'll be just another extra job for the same guy serving us fast food and washing our dishes, all without ever washing his own hands no matter what the sign in the bathroom says.
chimpanzee
Mike Judge, secular prophet.
Diggity
AG
reminds me of the jizz-mopper scene in clerks.

Quote:

I don't know if you know this or not, but *** leaves streaks if you don't clean it right away.
Boo Weekley
How long before this becomes Landry's and you can use rewards?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Boo Weekley said:

How long before this becomes Landry's and you can use rewards?
They're already installing booths at the Toyota Center so fans can bang out a halftime quickie. Or for $89.99, you can get a lower-level (endline) ticket, large nachos, your choice of alcoholic beverage, plush Clutch toy, and 15 minutes in the Red Rocket Zone at halftime or during any other break in play (incl. 3 positions, extra positions and simulated spitting in your mouth extra).
g_werch
AG
Do you wear a raincoat when fornicating with a rented robot?
Stat Monitor Repairman
im thinking no ... probably not.

a rented robot vs. everything else ive ever stuck my **** in .... meh, ill take my chances with the sexbot.

I would equate it to sitting on a toilet seat at an upscale resturant. it looks like they run a tight ship ... but you really never know.

ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Holy crap...go look at the company's actual website. It's a rich tapestry of hilariously awful grammar and photos of provocatively posed silicone dolls.
Stat Monitor Repairman
the way i see it the product kind of sells itself. ... just tell me where to go.
chiken
AG
They gonna have a male robot too? Asking for a friend.
wessimo
AG
Already seeing a FB campaign to keep these awful sexbots out of Houston.

I for one welcome our sexbot overlords if they reduce the demand for human sex trafficking. Not sure if it works that way though.
H-town ag
AG
"Why a Sex Robot Brothel won't solve the Human Trafficking problem in the City of Houston."

https://www.elijahrising.org/robotbrothels/
BohunkAg
AG
chiken said:

They gonna have a male robot too? Asking for a friend.
Paging Ryan the Temp
88jrt06
AG
Just upsize those CPAP-cleaners we're bombarded with on TV. Gets 99.9%!
Madmarttigan
AG
Someone sent me this news article and figured this had to be a thread on texags already. Texags never disappoints.
Formerly tv1113
Beerosch
AG
Where is this place going to be? Asking for a friend...
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Do you have to tip extra to creampie?
RebelE91
AG
The city council and the mayor REALLY don't want this thing to happen here...... Great pics of the "ladies" in this article.

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-Councilman-said-visitors-to-Robot-13276646.php#photo-16244340
Al Bula
AG
City council is between a rock and hard place. You piss off people if you're sympathetic to a service that allows losers to hump robots but you are also damned for railing against a legal business and threatening blackmail.

These robots are causing so much chaos and fail. It is a welcome change from the Beta and Lizzie ads.
Panama Red
AG
RPM said:

City council is between a rock and hard place. You piss off people if you're sympathetic to a service that allows losers to hump robots but you are also damned for railing against a legal business and threatening blackmail.

These robots are causing so much chaos and fail. It is a welcome change from the Beta and Lizzie ads.
The City Council isn't worried about railing against the Robot Sex businesses. The voter backlash for taking this stance is going to be close to zero.

There is no hard place here. (No pun intended).
schmendeler
AG
automation taking the jobs of hard working americans
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Greg Travis, the councilman of District G where a so-called "robot brothel" would be located in Houston, said on Tuesday that patrons visiting the adult business would be recorded by cameras directed at the location.

"I already have cameras (around the area) and whenever this starts, we will see all people coming and going and we will post it on social media," Travis said
WTF does this mean? What cameras is Greg Travis talking about?
Stat Monitor Repairman
Greg Travis, the councilman of District G where a so-called "robot brothel" would be located in Houston, said on Tuesday that patrons visiting the adult business would be recorded by cameras directed at the location.

"I already have cameras (around the area) and whenever this starts, we will see all people coming and going and we will post it on social media," Travis said

LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEEEE!

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.