Houston
Sponsored by

Trivia Time: How did it feel to put on your Aggie Ring for the first time?

679 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by jetch17
Aggie Network
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
Thanks to everyone who submitted their trivia guess and how they felt the first time they put on their Aggie Ring.

Congratulations to the following posters who will be getting an Association goodie bag.

• Lateralus Ag
  • Agcutter

Winners, we'll be in touch.

Be on the look out for more trivia giveaways throughout the year. Thanks and gig 'em.

---

Post answers to both of the two questions below and we'll select two winners on Thursday, September 20. Winners will receive an Association goodie bag.

• How many Aggie Rings has The Association awarded through scholarships? HINT: Find the answer HERE
  • How did it feel to put on your Aggie Ring for the first time?

The Aggie Ring is the most visible symbol of the Aggie Network that connects Aggies around the world. Dating back over a hundred years, it is a tradition that is steeped in symbolism. Each symbol of the Aggie Ring represents values every Aggie should hold: Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Loyalty, Respect and Selfless Service.

DID YOU KNOW that The Association of Former Students' Aggie Ring Program has the honor and responsibility of protecting the integrity of the Aggie Ring. The program oversees the eligibility, order and delivery of Aggie Rings.

---

The Association of Former Students is the oldest organization serving Texas A&M University in support of the ever-growing Aggie Network. We are HERE for Aggies during their days as students and former students, THERE for Aggies as they make their way around the world and EVERYWHERE that the Aggie Network needs us to be.

Learn more at AggieNetwork.com.
The Association of Former Students | Texas A&M University
AggieNetwork@AggieNetwork.com | (979) 845-7514
07ag
AG
nice
sixbarag
Sponsor
AG

It was a great feeling and I cherished it until one day 32 years later the top crown piece fell off due to shoddy workmanship. Since Balfour wouldn't replace the missing crown, only make you buy a whole new ring ( I didn't want a new ring, I wanted my 32 year old ring with a new crown) I found an old friend who is also a great jeweler that made me a new crown for it. You can't tell any difference!
jetch17
AG

Aggie Network
Sponsor
AG
Thanks for all of your responses. Winners posted in the OP.

Randy '01
The Association of Former Students | Texas A&M University
AggieNetwork@AggieNetwork.com | (979) 845-7514
jetch17
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.