Houston
Sponsored by

Bingham @ Heights Theater

9,563 Views | 96 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by WES2006AG
buda91
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need tickets too.
Boo Weekley
reddog90 said:

nonameag99 said:

Who?
https://instagr.am/p/BgtpvfoHFQT

This guy.
Haha what a fuggin idiot. I knew there was something off about him. I hope his career tanks.

And I am not homophobic in the slightest, but he's gay right?

What ever happened to the stone cold badasses of country like Keith Whitley (RIP)?

Nobody Knows My Name
AG
ccolley68
AG
Nobody Knows My Name
AG
I have two SRO tickets for sale if anyone is interested.-SOLD
FancyKetchup14
AG
PM coming your way
Nobody Knows My Name
AG
FancyKetchup14 said:

PM coming your way

I sent you a reply. Let me know soon as I had another couple offers behind you.
FancyKetchup14
AG
Messaged you back and sent the funds. Got tied up for a bit.
David_Puddy
AG
Boo Weekley said:

reddog90 said:

nonameag99 said:

Who?
https://instagr.am/p/BgtpvfoHFQT

This guy.
Haha what a fuggin idiot. I knew there was something off about him. I hope his career tanks.

And I am not homophobic in the slightest, but he's gay right?

What ever happened to the stone cold badasses of country like Keith Whitley (RIP)?

P-Willican is the Bear Jew to all liberals
David_Puddy
AG
What you think about this one P-Wisky?

https://instagr.am/p/Bp2dZughJyC
Boo Weekley
David_Puddy said:

What you think about this one P-Wisky?

https://instagr.am/p/Bp2dZughJyC
Haha dammit, I knew it. What a loser.

Everyone enjoy the sermon...I mean "show".
Al Bula
AG
I only have one song by him and don't feel one bit bad about illegally downloading it now that I see he is a Beta lover.
Boo Weekley
RPM said:

I only have one song by him and don't feel one bit bad about illegally downloading it now that I see he is a Beta lover.
Nice. I can't stand that fake raspy voice he uses but may do some searching later to see if there is one song I can tolerate just so I can steal it.
Nobody Knows My Name
AG
So you pick the music based on the artist's political beliefs?
Boo Weekley
Nobody Knows My Name said:

No. I am pretty sure almost every artist I listen to, outside of a few country singers, is a flaming liberal. I just can't stand getting lectured on politics by uneducated drama geeks and musicians who are clueless when it comes to the constitution and role of government and have no idea how the real world works. Shut up and sing/dance/act...and quit preaching down to us or acting like we are waiting on the edges of our seats for your opinion.
drumboy
AG
Boo Weekley said:

No. I am pretty sure almost every artist I listen to, outside of a few country singers, is a flaming liberal. I just can't stand getting lectured on politics by uneducated drama geeks and musicians who are clueless when it comes to the constitution and role of government and have no idea how the real world works. Shut up and sing/dance/act...and quit preaching down to us or acting like we are waiting on the edges of our seats for your opinion.
You think the show headline of "AN INTIMATE NIGHT OF SOLO ACOUSTIC SONGS & STORIES WITH RYAN BINGHAM" means that he's going to be lecturing us the whole night? If so I'm going to start tossing some empty $6 Art Car cans at that little f*cker.
Ag_07
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Show me on this doll where he touched you.
Boo Weekley
Ag_07 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Google a picture of an entire doll and I'll show you where he prob wants to touch me.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Ag_07 said:

Boo Weekley said:

Google a picture of an entire doll and I'll show you where he prob wants to touch me.

It's also the same place 07 wants to be touched by Bingham.
Nobody Knows My Name
AG
I certainly don't like when artists, celebs, etc. get political, but that doesn't mean I will boycott everything they produce. I do agree that I don't want them to preach their political views either when I see them perform. With that said, I have to admit I was slightly disappointed with Bingham last night in the fact that there was a couple times where he subtly expressed a couple of things that I would say were politically motivated. He brought up racial profiling by law enforcement (used a black friend as a prop for his message) and also school shootings / guns. Overall the show was amazing and I would pay to do it all over again, but these two instances rubbed me the wrong way.
drumboy
AG

I certainly don't like when artists, celebs, etc. get political, but that doesn't mean I will boycott everything they produce. I do agree that I don't want them to preach their political views either when I see them perform. With that said, I have to admit I was slightly disappointed with Bingham last night in the fact that there was a couple times where he subtly expressed a couple of things that I would say were politically motivated. He brought up racial profiling by law enforcement (used a black friend as a prop for his message) and also school shootings / guns. Overall the show was amazing and I would pay to do it all over again, but these two instances rubbed me the wrong way.

Pretty funny when he mentioned how kids these days worry about getting shot and a lady in the back went "nah...".
WES2006AG
AG

How could that ******* be against school shooting and then actually express that view in public. This must have been infuriating when it happened.

Were you able to stay for the rest of the show?
Bassmaster
AG
WES2006AG said:

How could that ******* be against school shooting and then actually express that view in public. This must have been infuriating when it happened.

I mean, I assume that most everybody in the world is against school shooting. Do we really need to let everyone know? Is he for rape? I assume he is since he didn't expressly say that he isn't.
Boo Weekley

Sound like he moved out to Cali and learned to virtue signal with the best of them. Pretty insulting/condescending to preach to people who paid good money and waited in lines and took time out of their night to come watch you perform.

These people make some money...people slob on their knob...and all of a sudden they think they're the Dalai Lama. They become wise sages in their warped minds and they forget that we just want to hear them play and sing and that we are not waiting on the edges of our seats to hear their latest words of wisdom.
Boo Weekley
WES2006AG said:

So dumb...is anyone FOR school shootings? Every mofo in attendance is adamantly AGAINST school shootings and violence against children.

Just a heads up...WES is one of the devout liberals on the politics board. He probably thinks "gun free zones" are a good thing and that rural conservative towns with extraordinarily high gun ownership rates and virtually zero crime are bad things.
WES2006AG
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Sound like he moved out to Cali and learned to virtue signal with the best of them. Pretty insulting/condescending to preach to people who paid good money and waited in lines and took time out of their night to come watch you perform.

These people make some money...people slob on their knob...and all of a sudden they think they're the Dalai Lama. They become wise sages in their warped minds and they forget that we just want to hear them play and sing and that we are not waiting on the edges of our seats to hear their latest words of wisdom.
It is amazing how triggered you are by this. To go from liking someone's music to wanting their career to fail because they don't agree with your politics is the epitome of the pettiness that dominates politics today.

Sorry Ryan Bingham ruined himself for you.
David_Puddy
AG
I guess I missed the part where Boo said he liked his music or even listened to him before all of these pictures surfaced. In fact, if you scroll up, I believe he said the exact opposite. Sounds like you're the one who might be triggered.

Quote:

Nice. I can't stand that fake raspy voice he uses but may do some searching later to see if there is one song I can tolerate just so I can steal it.
WES2006AG
AG
David_Puddy said:

I guess I missed the part where Boo said he liked his music or even listened to him before all of these pictures surfaced. In fact, if you scroll up, I believe he said the exact opposite. Sounds like you're the one who might be triggered.

Quote:

You are right, upon closer inspection Boo didn't mention that he liked his music just that he hopes his career now "tanks"

Still petty, but I am wrong here.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.