Houston
Sponsored by

How accurate is Google Maps travel times?

4,023 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AJ02
johnrth
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Company truck, gas card, insurance, maintenance, and cell phone I just found out. I may need to negotiate a toll tag forgot to ask hr about that. The family aspect is the only worry some part but I have talked to others who have had long commutes that say it all works out.
Always_Right
AG
johnrth said:

Great_I_Am said:

johnrth said:

agdaddy04 said:

I wouldn't think $10k would be enough for that type of commute. What % increase would that be for you?
It would be about a 23% increase. Like I said too, I would get a company truck as well.
lolpoor

I have no shame in being an lolpoor. I'm not expecting to make 100k plus without a college degree, and im sure as hell not going to go into the oil field knowing that at any down turn my job could be on the line. I don't need fancy things or to keep up with the Joneses nextdoor.
Just giving you a hard time man, hope everything works out for the best.
Liquid Wrench
You should have just followed my advice and ignored all the losers who were obviously just trying to figure out how much you make so they could talk *****
86 Tex Ag
AG
Don't do it. EOT.
AJ02
AG
For frame of reference:

I live in Spring (Cypresswood/Ella) and work right across 610 from NRG. I get to work at 9 am and it takes me around an hour to hour and fifteen minutes.

I avoid leaving the office any time between 4 and 6 because traffic home is awful. About an hour and a half. I usually leave the office around 6:30-6:45 and it takes just under an hour.

I take the Hardy toll road both ways, and it's $20/week in toll fees. I have a 30 gallon gas tank and I have to fill up once/week.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.