We had a hard time choosing just one winner so we had to choose a runner-up as well! Reply to suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize.

1st place - 95 BuzzBait - winner of Game Guard cooler and cap
I was fortunate to be working on the King Ranch in 1995 as a quail guide/bird dog handler.....I was lucky enough to one day get to take former president George Bush Sr. and his son Neal out for an afternoon quail hunt........... read the rest here: https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2977104/replies/52557265

Runner Up - ValleyRatAg - winner of Game Guard cap
I grew up in Raymondville. My best friend from kindergarten through today grew up on the King Ranch in Norias. Norias is a small town, really a village, of people who worked the Norias division of the King Ranch. Many of them were born there, schooled there, and died there. Some had never left, ever. My buddy's dad was the head of that division, his dad before him, and his dad before him going back to the Richard King and.... read the rest here: https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/2977104/replies/52569004

----------------
I've always believed there's something 'magical' about Aggieland. I wasn't born an Aggie, but I became one after my Aggie Aunt and Uncle introduced me to Aggie football. (Y'all might know her as TexAgs Legend "texasbug"!) In the nosebleed section at my first game, I witnessed one of the lowest fly-overs in A&M history. The fact that I was eye-level with an Aggie pilot, and the equally deafening sounds of the jet engines and the crowd has stuck with me ever since. Magic.
(That's me in the A&M boots)

With a BS and MS in Marketing after graduating Class of '13, I'm ecstatic to be a part of the recent growth of College Station. The King Ranch Saddle Shop opened its doors here last October 2017 and has received the warmest welcome. We believe it's the perfect fit for Aggieland! We carry everything from luggage, handbags, wallets, briefcases, office accessories, home goods, boots, hunting gear and apparel. We're also proud of our partnerships with brands such as Ford, Game Guard, Lucchese. Not to mention our line of maroon luggage and bags that are made just for our location. We're open every day of the week, and our entire Aggie staff are ready to help you pick out gifts or game day gear.

Captain Richard King started the King Ranch in 1853 and began making durable saddles that could withstand the harsh Texas plains. Fast forward to today and you'll see the Ranch is still one of the largest Family owned working cattle ranches in the United States, and it continues to make high-quality leather goods and more.

Many people have a King Ranch memory - maybe you grew up in that area, hunted there or perhaps you have a King Ranch leather item handed down from a grandfather. Share that with us and you'll be entered to win this King Ranch hat and this Game Guard cooler. We'll choose a winner on Friday, Sept. 14 at noon.

King Ranch stands for a tradition of excellence, innovation, and loyalty. The hands have changed over time, but the integrity of our craftsmanship has remained steadfast for 165 years. We carry a respect for the past in everything we do and share a passion for a brand that has stood the test of time. King Ranch remains a legacy that can truly ne'er be told.

Doesn't that sound familiar Ags?

Blair Banker
Store Manager
King Ranch Saddle Shop
166 Century Ct. #106
College Station, TX 77840
Work: (979) 209-9744
Cell: (832) 693-5593
Email: bbanker@king-ranch.com