Houston
Sponsored by

Road closure fun this weekend

1,579 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by The Wonderer
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
  • IH-10 East, from Beltway 8 (east) to Dell Dale Blvd - Total Closure from 9pm Friday - 5am Monday
  • IH-610 South Loop, between Woodridge and SH-35/Reveille - Total Closure in Both Directions from 9pm Friday - 5am Monday
  • US-290 East and Westbound, between Exit Ramp to between 34th and Pinemont, from Saturday until 3pm
  • IH-45 Northbound, from IH-610 South Loop to Woodridge Dr - Total Closure Nightly from 9pm - 5am, through Sunday, September 30th (ongoing)
  • IH-45 Southbound, from 225 connector exit to IH-610 South Loop - Total Closure Nightly from 9pm - 5am through Sunday, September 30th (ongoing)
7nine
The Wonderer
AG
Not a problem if you got that helicopter money.
David_Puddy
AG
Us ITLers don't have to worry about any of that nonsense
Your Friend
David_Puddy said:

The last two are itl
Big Cat `93
AG
Probably some 288 closures, too, but we usually don't find out for sure until we drive up on them without any warning.
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

David_Puddy said:

The last two are itl

No they aren't, you noodle armed dumbass

• IH-45 Northbound, from IH-610 South Loop to Woodridge Dr - Total Closure Nightly from 9pm - 5am, through Sunday, September 30th (ongoing)
  • IH-45 Southbound, from 225 connector exit to IH-610 South Loop - Total Closure Nightly from 9pm - 5am through Sunday, September 30th (ongoing)
Texaggie7nine
Big Cat `93 said:

Probably some 288 closures, too, but we usually don't find out for sure until we drive up on them without any warning.
Google Maps or Waze app FTW.

Saved me from countless of cluster fs. I do not go anywhere via freeways in H town anymore without first checking.
7nine
DiskoTroop
David_Puddy said:

My cardinal directions might be rusty but if you go north from 610 on 45 from the South side of the loop, you're inside the loop.
David_Puddy
AG
I misread that, but glad my Concordia graduate stalker was here to keep me in line.
Your Friend
No worries. The way they word it can be confusing. A map showing the closures would be helpful
Big Cat `93
AG
I do most of the time but usually don't in the mornings because I leave so early. Gonna have to change that.
one MEEN Ag
AG
David_Puddy said:

No they aren't, you noodle armed dumbass
Keeping that insult for personal use later
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

No worries. The way they word it can be confusing. A map showing the closures would be helpful

Hopefully no major road closures from your apartment in Katy to the nearest large body of water. If not you should consider driving your Corrola into it
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
OTL this weekend

Liquid Wrench
Big Cat `93 said:

I enjoy getting down there and finding out I get to take a slight detour down to Bellfort or Reed Rd. But it's cool, I like to mix things up.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
David_Puddy said:

Your Friend said:

Hopefully no major road closures from your apartment in Katy to the nearest large body of water. If not you should consider driving your Corrola into it
but he totally wrecks shop when it comes to the crazy cat ladies and childless late 30s divorcees that just upgraded to the one bedroom with a study after they got the big raise that comes with being promoted to accounts receivable supervisor.
The Wonderer
AG
blindey said:

David_Puddy said:

Your Friend said:

but he totally wrecks shop when it comes to the crazy cat ladies and childless late 30s divorcees that just upgraded to the one bedroom with a study after they got the big raise that comes with being promoted to accounts receivable supervisor.

Brutal
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.