Houston
Sponsored by

Robbery victim shot leaving classic Galleria area eatery

2,734 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by 88jrt06
Liquid Wrench
How long do you want to ignore this user?
http://abc13.com/man-driving-bentley-shot-outside-centerfolds-strip-club-/3786854/

Quote:

Authorities are investigating a shooting outside a Centerfolds strip club on Richmond Avenue.

This happened in the parking lot of the club at 6100 Richmond Avenue near Greenridge Drive around 4:45 a.m.
Authorities tell ABC13 the victim and a woman were leaving in a Bentley convertible, when a man tried to rob them.

The suspect demanded cash, then shot the driver more than once. He was taken to the hospital in critical condition.

The gunman ran away and got into an unknown vehicle.
Shot in the head and in critical condition.
Mookie
AG
I believe there are two t's in this application of the word "eatery"
Tom Hagen
AG
I bet the ho he was with set up the victim.
HtownAg92
AG
It's like my grandmother always said, "Nothing good ever happens after 4:30 a.m. in the parking lot of a strip club as you are taking your 'girlfriend' home".
South Platte
HtownAg92 said:

It's like my grandmother always said, "Nothing good ever happens after 4:30 a.m. in the parking lot of a strip club as you are taking your 'girlfriend' home".
Well, we've all been that guy . . .
H_Aggie
ITL problems
Madman
AG
exp
AG
Mookie said:

I believe there are two t's in this application of the word "eatery"

POTY

Blue start this MFer
Post removed:
by user
Al Bula
AG
H_Aggie said:

ITL problems
except not ITL
95_Aggie
AG
CTTL

Close to the Loop
David_Puddy
AG
Who in their right mind that can afford to ride around in a Bentley goes to scum bucket Centerfolds? Treasures, MC, or GTFO
RK
AG
You can pick up used ones for pretty cheap.
combat wombat™
AG
Eatery? I wasn't even aware those places serve food. However, I guess they would have to. You'd hate for your clientele to leave if they were hungry.
HtownAg92
AG
The rest of the story is pretty good too:

Quote:

The manager tells Eyewitness News no one should have been in the back parking lot around the time the shooting happened because the club closes at 3 a.m.

A security guard says he heard something, but did not see the shooting.

The attorney for the club, Casey Wallace, says that the incident has nothing to do with the club as it happened after business hours. Wallace also tells ABC13 the club is cooperating with the police department in any way possible.

Wallace says neither the victim's vehicle nor the woman are known to employees at the club and were not associated with it.
Liquid Wrench
combat wombat said:

Eatery? I wasn't even aware those places serve food. However, I guess they would have to. You'd hate for your clientele to leave if they were hungry.
Used to see dirty old men lined up for the happy hour buffet at T-Town back in the day. Don't know if Centerfolds had food, just trying to keep the subject line from attracting out of town visitors to this quiet little message board.
ccolley68
AG
ChiliBeans said:

combat wombat said:

Used to see dirty old men lined up for the happy hour buffet at T-Town back in the day. Don't know if Centerfolds had food, just trying to keep the subject line from attracting out of town visitors to this quiet little message board.
I've eaten at T-Town, it's actually pretty good. Friday surf n turf is where it's at. Legs and eggs has true meaning there.
88jrt06
AG
C'folds always had the stickiest booths, etc. of any of the closer-in joints.
I'd say that's (ugh) bad...

BUT.....

Was it?
88jrt06
AG
RPM said:

H_Aggie said:

ITL problems
except not ITL
Yep, 15+ blocks OTL. For future OTLsmackdudes...any street intersecting 610W @ 4700 block+...yours.
You guys get Centerfolds, 6100 Richmond. Kind of like we ITLers have...The Menil.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.