Houston
Sponsored by

What's the story on Heights at Timbergrove?

1,313 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by P.H. Dexippus
P.H. Dexippus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like it's a David Weekly/Echstone project on the 610 feeder road just south of W18th.

Are these going to be townhouses, patio homes or something else? How many units? What level quality? As an aside, how b@stardized is the Heights name that it now is being applied the the area adjacent to Northwest Mall
BSD
AG
I'd call Keith Durrett at 281-351-5748 and ask him those questions.
Townhouses, and lots of them. There's an article on Swamplot a few days back with some images also.
Mr07Ag
AG
As one of the comments in the swamplot article below said, "Why not aim high and call it River Oaks"

Where a New Timbergrove Neighborhood Is Now Springing Up, Across 610 from the Northwest Mall
Martin Q. Blank

Quote:

Weekley filed plans last month to create a new subdivision dubbed Heights at Minimax
Looks like Heights at Minwax at first glance.
Satellite of Love
Oh goodie, tightly packed crappy townhouses. Just what this city needed.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Mr07Ag said:

As one of the comments in the swamplot article below said, "Why not aim high and call it River Oaks"

Where a New Timbergrove Neighborhood Is Now Springing Up, Across 610 from the Northwest Mall

Thanks for the link. My lot in Timbergrove backs up to Minimax. I knew it was just a matter of time until the area was developed, but I had hoped it would be high end retail, or at least patio homes like those developments bounded by 11th/12th and Seamist/Ella.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Such an original name for crackerjack townhouses.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.