Houston
Sponsored by

Tyler Childers Tickets - White Oak Music Hall

3,549 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by gigemJTH12
jh0400
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have tickets they're looking to sell?
drumboy
AG
I bought tickets for a couple that's supposed to go with us but his buckle hasn't been making impressions on the inside of her thigh if ya know what I mean so I might have two extras.

Post your email and I'll let you know when my wife finds out.

Edit: 1 ticket at most.
[url=https://ts.la/erik936611]https://ts.la/erik936611[/url]
Use my referral link to buy a Tesla and get awards like 3 months of Full Self-Driving Capability.

Schedule a Tesla Demo Drive using my referral link.
NASAg03
I'm looking for a ticket as well.

ticket resale is going for crazy prices.
NASAg03
think there's any luck trying to buy the day of from someone in line or unclaimed tix at the window?
drumboy
AG
[url=https://ts.la/erik936611]https://ts.la/erik936611[/url]
Use my referral link to buy a Tesla and get awards like 3 months of Full Self-Driving Capability.

Schedule a Tesla Demo Drive using my referral link.
gigemags2016
Also looking for tickets. My hope is that the tickets were bought up by fans as opposed to bots / scalpers, but I'm sure that's not the case. Happy to see him doing well regardless.
NASAg03
I joined the WOMH waitlist for this show. Not sure what good that would do, but worth a shot.

I'm still tempted to bring cash to the line and try to buy an extra ticket off someone.
jh0400
AG
I'll catch him eventually. I didn't expect this to sell out, honestly. Good for him.
gigemJTH12
AG
They should just move it outside and sell
More. So dumb.

I got my 2 but a lot of my friends didn't
NASAg03
I think even with the lawsuit agreement they have to limit outdoor shows to a certain number each year? Or maybe that only applies to weeknights and/or during the school year.

But yeah that would pull in more money with an outdoor show, and there isn't rain expected for a long time.
drumboy
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

More. So dumb.

That's a horrible idea. All of us w/ tickets expecting to see an air conditioned small venue show would be getting ripped.
gigemJTH12
AG
drumboy said:

gigemJTH12 said:

More. So dumb.

That's a horrible idea. All of us w/ tickets expecting to see an air conditioned small venue show would be getting ripped.

I would much rather watch him on the lawn that squished in that little room. I watched him outside at Floors and it was so awesome
NASAg03
crammed little room going to be hotter than outside anyway
drumboy
AG
NASAg03 said:

crammed little room going to be hotter than outside anyway
Oh so they kept the old school Fitz nostalgia?
Diggity
AG
They're limited to how many outside shows they can do per month I believe.
randy828
AG
I hung out at Raven Tower last weekend. The guy there said they can do up to 42 shows outside per year. Not sure how good his info was...he runs the food truck at Raven Tower.

Raven Tower was a cool place to hang out. We got to go up the tower too and take some pics of downtown on the rooftop.

He also told us that WOMH turned the stage around because the guy that lived across the bayou was the one who started the lawsuit and had built himself an outdoor patio so he could watch the show. Sounds like he got ticked off when they decided to not let him watch the shows for free?
Diggity
AG
I would doubt that, as it sounds stupid even for those guys.

They tried to steamroll the residents, but in the end, they had to cave on a lot of points.
Diggity
AG
  • White Oak will be able to put on outdoor shows but they are limited in the number per year (40)
  • and how many can take place on a school night (20).
  • White Oak has to monitor its own noise levels and keep them under a certain level. It is paying for the monitoring equipment.
  • Under terms of this agreement, if White Oak violates the settlement it can be subject to a fine of between $5,000 and $15,000.
  • White Oak will also have to shut off its outdoor concerts on the nights before State of Texas Assessments of Academic Readiness (STAAR) testing at 9:30 as opposed to the usual 10 p.m. closing time.
Ag_07
AG
Since they're limited on outdoor shows it'd be really dumb to do them during the heat advisory season.

No matter how bad I wanted to see a show I may pass if it feels like 100+ outside.
drumboy
AG
Ag_07 said:

Since they're limited on outdoor shows it'd be really dumb to do them during the heat advisory season.

No matter how bad I wanted to see a show I may pass if it feels like 100+ outside.
Yet Turnpike next Friday will be packed like a MFer. Just like it was last summer outside.
Ag_07
AG
True

And that's a show that has that track record and is worth scheduling in July. I can just see them not wanting to waste a good amount of their allotted outdoor shows in the summer.

For me I'll wait to catch them HOB or somewhere in the A/C
AustinCountyAg
Who is tyler Childers?
drumboy
AG
I hear ya. I guess we're gonna miss La Mafia next month.
MAS444
AG
At least part of that is true. I don't know if he had a true stage, but he definitely had a patio area at least. And was very happy with his spot to watch/listen to the music. Until he wasn't...and then sued.
jh0400
AG
drumboy
AG
Downstairs was a steaming sauna, but luckily we got in early and had a primo spot on the too-AC-chilled-balcony.....on the very last row cause my wife doesn't like people around her (which there were lots of). At least it was by the bar. Show was good.
NASAg03
he's making another round at WOMH and upgraded to a lawn show April 11.

tickets on sale now

https://wl.seetickets.us/event/Tyler-Childers-Stark-Ravin-Spring-Tour/376801?afflky=WhiteOakMusicHall&_ga=2.16255094.1166821609.1544897961-559778011.1544897961
RebelE Infantry
AG
I need at least 1 Balcony B ticket for this show. If anyone has a line on one please let me know.
drumboy
AG
Show is on the lawn, do they sell tix to the upstairs balcony for lawn shows?
gigemJTH12
AG
new show at white oak 4/11 FYI
RebelE Infantry
AG
Bump. Looking for 1 balcony B ticket.
Ag_07
AG
I may have one to sell.

Lemme check and I'll get back with you.
RebelE Infantry
AG
Thanks. Just sent you a PM with my contact info.
vansprinkle
AG
Getting pretty excited. Picked up a GA ticket yesterday.
drumboy
AG
Picked up a few tix today from the box office...no fees with cash. And cheap beers next door.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.