Houston
Sponsored by

Who's going to coach's night?

1,803 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Col. Steve Austin
LondonAg89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm excited for this season and hearing Jimbo speak!

Who else will be there?
sts7049
AG
yawn
bigjag19
AG
I can't decide if I want to go. If he says the right things my clothes may come off and I'll get another PI charge.
Post removed:
by user
David_Puddy
AG
It was awesome last night. I can see why we have the #2 recruiting class in the nation right now
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
It is night and day difference how this staff communicates from the last staff.
David_Puddy
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

It is night and day difference how this staff communicates from the last staff.

How would you know?
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Ahhh...the new coach excitement. Just like it was with Fran, Sherman, and Sumlin. It's like the battered wife who thinks today's the day her husband comes home and will be different.
David_Puddy
AG
Marauder Blue 6 said:

Ahhh...the new coach excitement. Just like it was with Fran, Sherman, and Sumlin. It's like the battered wife who thinks today's the day her husband comes home and will be different.

Except this coach has won a National Championship, whereas the other 3 have never come close. But other than that, pretty much the exact f'ing same......great post.
CW Griswold
Who cares about national championships? Does this coach have a wife or girlfriend with a sweet weekly blog like Kim's Corner. That was the highlight of my week in the mid 2000's.
H_Aggie
Only dorks go to these events probably the same people who wear overalls to games .
chimpanzee
Man, I used to get all torqued up about coaches, recruits, what the media thought about our chances, the whole nine yards. Then one year we won the conference title, I looked around and realized everything I needed to get done remained the same. In fact, everything that made a perceptible change in my life reacted as though this circumstance that drove so much elation had never occurred at all.

I went for a long walk, ate an entire large pizza, and had a nap. I think of it as my own personal national championship.
David_Puddy
AG
H_Aggie said:

Only dorks go to these events probably the same people who wear overalls to games .

Nothing like t-shirt sips that are so Aggie obsessed that they register for a username on an Aggie website and try to disguise themselves with "Aggie" in their handle. You dumbasses are about as subtle as a fart in an elevator.
Your Friend
David it sounds like you've bought in on the new staff. Glad you enjoyed coachs night
David_Puddy
AG
Your Friend said:

David it sounds like you've bought in on the new staff. Glad you enjoyed coachs night

Dip your arms in battery acid, you Aggie obsessed goober
agnerd
AG
Which one of you idiots is the recent-grad named Kyle that took the mic and had to give Jimbo a 60-second summary of his life history related to Aggie football and how many different coaches he and has dad have watched on TV and how each coach had performed and recruited (while also having to be reminded by Jimbo that the previous coach's name was Sumlin) before finally getting to his stupid question? Kyle REALLY liked to hear himself talk and didn't seem to understand that people were there to hear Jimbo talk and not Aggie-fan-Kyle.

My takeaway was that Jimbo has much more patience with idiots than I do!
H_Aggie
David_Puddy said:

Your Friend said:

Such a dork
H_Aggie
agnerd said:

Which one of you idiots is the recent-grad named Kyle that took the mic and had to give Jimbo a 60-second summary of his life history related to Aggie football and how many different coaches he and has dad have watched on TV and how each coach had performed and recruited (while also having to be reminded by Jimbo that the previous coach's name was Sumlin) before finally getting to his stupid question? Kyle REALLY liked to hear himself talk and didn't seem to understand that people were there to hear Jimbo talk and not Aggie-fan-Kyle.

See what did I tell you
Al Bula
AG
David_Puddy said:

Except this coach has won a National Championship, whereas the other 3 have never come close. But other than that, pretty much the exact f'ing same......great post.
careful, that's heresy according to the zoo dorks who adamantly believe had we beaten either UF or LSU we would have won the nation title in 2012.
Ronnie Mund
Your Friend said:

.....did you attend?
Your Friend
Nah
David_Puddy
AG
H_Aggie said:

David_Puddy said:

Your Friend said:

Such a dork

Upset that I spotted you, "Aggie?"
Col. Steve Austin
AG
agnerd said:

Jimbo could have made that same summary in 15 seconds and with twice as many words without taking a breath.
I am not the Six Million Dollar Man, but I might need that surgery. "We have the technology, we can rebuild him!"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.