Houston
Sponsored by

Sheet Rock Repair/Painter in Cypress?

1,033 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AgDaddy08-11
AggieBax00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have some slight water damage to our living room ceiling that requires minor sheet rock repair, texturing, and painting. We also have some other small upgrades/repairs to be done. It would require scaffolding, so I am looking to have someone else do it.

Any recommendations for a good handyman in the Cypress area to do this work would be appreciated.
94chem
Through ability to locate sheetrockers and painters for $500 jobs may be a bit difficult...something in the news...drawing a blank...
SpringAg92
Call fomer Aggie DL Jonathan Mathis.

Website/contact info:

https://mrhandydude.com/about

Call or text:
832-654-8538
AggieBax00
AG
Thank you!!
SpringAg92
You are welcome
AggieBax00
AG
I just wanted to follow up and say that we had Jonathan do the work for us, and he was perfect for our needs. We will definitely look to have he do more work in the future.

If you ever need work done, he is a great option.
AgDaddy08-11
S
AggieBax00 said:

I just wanted to follow up and say that we had Jonathan do the work for us, and he more than perfect for our needs. We will definitely look to have he do more work in the future.

If you ever need work done, he is a great option.

Thanks for posting your follow up comments. We need some work done as well. Have contacted 2-3 others with no further responses after they visited. Will contact him for sure.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.