Houston
Sponsored by

Baseball USA

1,616 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JavierC2005
JavierC2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What is the fastest way to Baseball USA without getting on the toll road coming from College Station?
The Milkman
AG
Exit Jones Rd off 290 and then take that over to Brittmore. Take that south and then turn left on Hammerly and left onto the Beltway feeder road
JavierC2005
The Milkman said:

Exit Jones Rd off 290 and then take that over to Brittmore. Take that south and then turn left on Hammerly and left onto the Beltway feeder road
Perfect, that's what I was looking for. Thanks!
nonameag99
Why not just take the BW frontage road. I assume you are trying to avoid tolls not BW in general.
Astrobo
AG
Jones Road does not tie into Brittmore.
Mikeyshooter
AG
Just run Waze and turn off tolls.
JavierC2005
nonameag99 said:

Why not just take the BW frontage road. I assume you are trying to avoid tolls not BW in general.
Correct. I know 290 is under construction and was wondering what exit to take to get on the BW feeder.
randy828
AG
Astrobo said:

Jones Road does not tie into Brittmore.
Yeah, not directly. You have to take a left on 529 and then a right on that street that I don't remember the name...Cameron used to be there on the corner. That little road takes you to Brittmore.

You could also come down 290 to Gessner/W. Little York exit and take Gessner down to Hammerly...then take right.

JavierC2005
I took 290 to Senate Ave and rode the feeder there. Really like that ballpark. Our boys fought hard but fell short and came in 3rd.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.