Houston
Sponsored by

Jason Isbell Tickets

1,209 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Gmzb2001
Seersucker Ag 2011
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
***Sold***

Two tickets - Wednesday, May 2 at Smart Financial Center. Section 207, row P. Face value is $120.29 total but I'm happy to sell for less to an Aggie. Feel free to make a reasonable offer and I'll probably agree.
gigemags2016
He puts on a great show. I'd be there if I were in the area.
jh0400
AG
nm
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
Bump. $60 total for two tickets.
MrWonderful
AG
Sold. How you want to do this?
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
Great, shoot me an email at (removed). You can pay by Paypal, Venmo, Google Wallet, whatever and I'll send you the tickets.
Echoes97
AG
I also have 2 tickets for the show tonight that I can't use, they're in section 104, row T, seats 1-2 (centermost aisle seats).

He is *excellent* in concert, I just can't make it due to family stuff.

Would do $60 for the pair for Ags also. PM or email me at Txaggies at G mail
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
RK
AG
that's a good deal. if i didn't already have tickets i'd be all over it.
Echoes97
AG
Yeah, just don't want them to go to waste, great seats!
Us And Them - The Pink Floyd Experience
http://www.usandthemband.net
Gmzb2001
AG
Echoes97's seats are a great deal, but I just looked at the Ticketmaster website and there are now a bunch of really good seats available ($60 each plus fees). Way better than what I bought on the day they went on sale. I called Ticketmaster and complained and was able to exchange Sec 102, Row Q for Sec 103, Row D, on the aisle. They did charge a $10 exchange fee for each ticket but well worth it.
Gmzb2001
AG
Also, quick shout out to Echoes97. I saw my first Isbell show at Cullen Theatre at UH due to him having extra tickets. Great guy.
RK
AG
Gmzb2001 said:

Echoes97's seats are a great deal, but I just looked at the Ticketmaster website and there are now a bunch of really good seats available ($60 each plus fees). Way better than what I bought on the day they went on sale. I called Ticketmaster and complained and was able to exchange Sec 102, Row Q for Sec 103, Row D, on the aisle. They did charge a $10 exchange fee for each ticket but well worth it.
did you call today? i called and they said that can't change day-of.
Ag_07
AG
Damn I wanna go but weekdays just don't work. I try not to miss him of he comes to town. Always a great show.
Gmzb2001
AG
I called today at 3. It was the 800-653-8000 number. I had tried with the online chat before that and got nowhere, so I might have been a little heated with the phone rep and that might have helped.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.