Houston
Sponsored by

Protesting home value in Fort Bend County

1,460 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by JSKolache
xMusashix
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What site are people using for protesting appraised values in Fort Bend County?

Looking at previous threads seems like Jubally was commonly referred. That site doesn't seem to pull up anything when when I put my info in.

Thanks
bkag9824
AG
I used jubally in the past...great product.

Doesn't matter for Ft Bend though. Just be prepared to bend over and take it no matter what solid facts you might have to support your case.
dahouse
AG
I'd pay someone to do it. I tried Jubally last year and had a good case, but still got railroaded at the hearing. Those are not nice people.
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
sixiron
AG
Agree with above. Protesting in Ft Bend is not a pleasant experience. You can try to do an informal protest first by showing up and talking with an appraiser but if it gets to the point of needing a formal hearing, I would hire someone. I used O'Connor last year and it helped. This year, our home flooded from Harvey but our value still went up the max 10% because they didn't have all of our info entered into their system correctly. We did an informal protest by showing up and talking to an appraiser and they got it fixed fairly quickly.
JSKolache
AG
FBC. Mine went down 7k. And I thought it was already on the low side. So now I'm waiting on the other shoe to drop...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.