Houston
Sponsored by

Rockets Game : Parking

794 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Aggie09Derek
BCOBQ98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got two tickets for tomorrows game. Any suggestion on where to park and how early I should show up? I've not been to a game since they were in the summit....
drumboy
AG
I paid $5 to park in the Houston Center Garage at Austin & Rusk a couple months ago only to find out that I had to pay $18 to get out of the garage. Freaking enterprising bum got me.
Liquid Wrench
For regular season weeknight games, there was pretty cheap surface parking if you're willing to walk a couple blocks from Bell or San Jacinto. But I'd imagine they'll all be trying for more like $20 and up for a playoff game.
Forum Troll
AG
Haven't been to a game in 2 seasons (going tomorrow night as well). I used to park in China Garden's lot on the otherside of Leeland from the garage. Gated but small, will fill up quick. May try it tomorrow but not expecting there to be spots.
Dan Scott
AG
Green Street Garage is $8 on Fannin and Polk. It's like 4 blocks away, that's where I park
Petrino1
An hour before the game, go to Phoenicia/MKT Bar and park for free in their garage a few blocks from the stadium. Have a beer and/or appetizer then walk to the game leaving your car at Phoenicia. They will not tow you as long as you are a paying customer.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
drumboy said:

I paid $5 to park in the Houston Center Garage at Austin & Rusk a couple months ago only to find out that I had to pay $18 to get out of the garage. Freaking enterprising bum got me.
I always park here for Rockets games. Never had to pay an exit fee. It was only $10 Sunday night.
The Wonderer
AG
Free street parking after 6...

Get there around 5 and just feed a couple bucks into the meter if need be.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
^Also a good strategy. One thing to remember though, for the OP (and anyone else going tomorrow), we got screwed with another late tip-off. Game start starts at 8:30.
Aggie09Derek
AG
Free parking - just go 3-4 blocks away from the stadium and you'll find some unless showing up right on time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.