Houston
Sponsored by

Thoed in Eagle Springs

2,475 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by GoneGirl
chiken
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thoed

Quote:

A man with a shotgun came out of the house and started shooting at deputies, who fired back. At least 3-4 deputies shot at him. The suspect was hit.

Gaines was shot in the lower half of his body multiple times. He was flown to Memorial Hermann Hospital Downtown, where he had surgery.

Quote:

"The suspect ironically is in the same room right beside him. The suspect was shot, I believe the nurse said 22 entry and exit wounds. He is still alive," said Herman.

Apparently we need to work on our accuracy or this dude was on some super human strength drugs.

My husband says the officer who was shot lives in Eagle Springs. She was updating the neighborhood facebook page before her husband was even taken to the hospital. Priorities, amirite?
Diggity
AG
Quote:

Harris County Precinct 4 Constable Mark Herman has identified the deputy that was shot as Christopher Gaines, a 2-year deputy assigned to the East District Patrol Division in Humble.

Garth has really committed to this alternative persona.
Jock 07
AG
According to the video, it looks like it all went down next to a fire station, so at least it was convenient for the ems folks to get there quick
Big Cat `93
AG
Diggity said:

Quote:

Harris County Precinct 4 Constable Mark Herman has identified the deputy that was shot as Christopher Gaines, a 2-year deputy assigned to the East District Patrol Division in Humble.

Tom Hagen
AG
The Upper East Side is going downhill.

GoneGirl
AG
Jock 07 said:

According to the video, it looks like it all went down next to a fire station, so at least it was convenient for the ems folks to get there quick
I don't think there is a fire station in Eagle Springs....
"If you're in the midst of a midlife crisis, you could buy a convertible, have an affair, or upgrade your cup size. But you'll probably be happiest if you save a dog's life." - Jen Lancaster
GoneGirl
AG
Diggity said:

Quote:

I knew it sounded familiar - just couldn't place it.
"If you're in the midst of a midlife crisis, you could buy a convertible, have an affair, or upgrade your cup size. But you'll probably be happiest if you save a dog's life." - Jen Lancaster
The Wonderer
AG
chiken said:

Thoed

Quote:

A man with a shotgun came out of the house and started shooting at deputies, who fired back. At least 3-4 deputies shot at him. The suspect was hit.

Gaines was shot in the lower half of his body multiple times. He was flown to Memorial Hermann Hospital Downtown, where he had surgery.

Quote:

"The suspect ironically is in the same room right beside him. The suspect was shot, I believe the nurse said 22 entry and exit wounds. He is still alive," said Herman.

Apparently we need to work on our accuracy or this dude was on some super human strength drugs.

My husband says the officer who was shot lives in Eagle Springs. She was updating the neighborhood facebook page before her husband was even taken to the hospital. Priorities, amirite?

3-4 officers unloading could easily be 45-60 rounds downrange (unloading 15 round mags simutaneously). Twenty-two hits on target (~37-49%) is actually really good for cops.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
TxElsie said:

Jock 07 said:

There's one on Atascocita at Woodland Hills. But that's the closest one I'm aware of except for the one in Summerwood.
GoneGirl
AG
Finn Maccumhail said:

TxElsie said:

Jock 07 said:

There's one on Atascocita at Woodland Hills. But that's the closest one I'm aware of except for the one in Summerwood.
That's what I thought too. It's the pretty one.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Finn Maccumhail said:

TxElsie said:

Jock 07 said:

The one at Woodland Hills is a little small for a helicopter. There's one on Timber Forest just north of Atascocita with plenty of room.
OXDL45
AG
Wow.
trip
AG
Talked with their supervisor last night at kids practice.

The dude called into a self help line saying "I took a ton of pills and alchohol and I think I am going to kill myself". It got passed over to the cops as a go check on him thing. They knock on the door and he shoot through it. He hit 4 guys. One in the legs (not in good shape), one in the head, and to got sprayed across the chest.

They returned fire. Dude is going to live. Oddly the guy with the legs shot and the suspect are in neighboring rooms at the hospital.

All this is word of mouth.
Texaggie7nine
A cop got shot in the head and the one that was shot in the leg is the one in critical condition?
7nine
trip
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

A cop got shot in the head and the one that was shot in the leg is the one in critical condition?
I was told the guy shot in the legs took a full blast of a shotgun and they are surprised he did not bled out. He wont work again and will be difficult to walk. The head was in the top back and a partial hit. crazy.
The Wonderer
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

Soft tissue shotgun blast versus head graze at a distance greater than point blank is usually the inverse of what you'd think depending on the shot used. Lots of veins and arteries in the legs that can bleed out quickly.
Texaggie7nine
Ya I know the leg can be a killer shot or stab area, but it just seems odd to read a cop was shot in the head and he's not the one in critical condition.
7nine
GoneGirl
AG
trip said:

Talked with their supervisor last night at kids practice.

The dude called into a self help line saying "I took a ton of pills and alchohol and I think I am going to kill myself". It got passed over to the cops as a go check on him thing. They knock on the door and he shoot through it. He hit 4 guys. One in the legs (not in good shape), one in the head, and to got sprayed across the chest.

They returned fire. Dude is going to live. Oddly the guy with the legs shot and the suspect are in neighboring rooms at the hospital.

All this is word of mouth.
Why can't people like this just shoot themselves and not have to drag a cop into it?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.