Houston
Sponsored by

Green Trails vs Nottingham (77079)

8,349 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by stroodles
PapaKilo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
There is. It's NF8 right next to Westchester.
Snipes
AG
I live in Nottingham right directly behind Pizarro in one of the three cul de sac streets west of kirkwood that is still part of Nottingham. Our street is absoutely awesome and everybody hangs out in the cul de sac with their kids. 600k budget will be a stretch in Nottingham but Nottingham west is easily in that range. The construction going on on kirkwood and memorial is a huge cluster. Oscar Renda construction needs to get ran out of town. Going to suck when they rip up all of kirkwood between 10 and memorial. Praying they keep most of the trees. My house is literally 100ft from pizzaros and I never eat there anymore. Majorly overpriced pizza made by a high school student. Place went downhill once the second location opened and owner moved his focus to the new location.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Unless you like thin crust pizza with an overly charred crust, Pizzaros is the suck.
drumboy
AG
hodgesco said:

Unless you like thin crust pizza with an overly charred crust, Pizzaros is the suck.
Fair enough but it's about as close as you're getting to authentic pizza from Italy you'll find.
Philo B 93
Based on residential development west of the area and improvements to Kirkwood and Memorial, you should expect a high amount.of increased traffic on those through ways. Speed and noise will be factors. I'd make sure you really like the cul-de-sac or block, because you'll want to keep the kids close to the house until they're older.
Hou16
Thanks all for the input (and clarification on proper neighborhood names). We ended up doing Nottingham (east of Kirkwood). Appreciate the insight!
stroodles
AG
Hou16 said:

Thanks all for the input (and clarification on proper neighborhood names). We ended up doing Nottingham (east of Kirkwood). Appreciate the insight!
[/humblebrag]
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.