Houston
Sponsored by

Fight breaks out in Baybrook Mall Apple store

4,991 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by drumboy
Al Bula
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://abc13.com/man-in-brawl-at-apple-store-says-fight-was-misunderstanding/3336355/
Quote:

Gonzalez claims a loss prevention officer in a red shirt grabbed the headphones with unnecessary force, slamming the box down through the canopy of the stroller, striking his son.

Quote:

Apple wouldn't answer specific questions about what happened, but say the man in the red shirt who is seen in the video fighting with Gonzalez is not one of their loss prevention officers.
And the best part is that the customer who said he was wrongly attacked... his girlfriend pushing the kid in the stroller, well she likes party.
Quote:

Neither Gonzalez nor his girlfriend were arrested for theft. However, his girlfriend was arrested for alleged possession of cocaine, which she says the alleged loss prevention officer found in her purse.

Warning: Gratuitous use of vertical video:

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/apple/video.php?v=wshhOzUbASqcWF1RO52b
03_Aggie
All '30s style boxing and *****
drumboy
AG
According reddit the red shirt guy is a LP officer at Sephora.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
So is old boy in jeans a cop...or does he just carry around a pair of cuffs with the hope of making a citizens arrest.
03_Aggie
drumboy said:

According reddit the red shirt guy is a LP officer at Sephora.

Was*
Ags #1
AG
Is that really a fight? Just a bunch of guys popping off
Al Bula
AG
I'd love to know how the loss prevention dewsh discovered cocaine on the girlfriend.
BoxingAg84
Very surprised nobody was cuffed and stuffed after this.
Jock 07
AG
RPM said:

I'd love to know how the loss prevention dewsh discovered cocaine on the girlfriend.
Yup, I'm sure any charges, if filed, will be dropped.
Jack Cheese
AG
Suspect that all the genius-bar geniuses were crouched under tables in disaster drill position.
Liquid Wrench
Post removed:
by user
Stat Monitor Repairman
The Apple store is the new DMV.
Thunder18
AG
Perfect
Cromagnum
AG
Baybrook has gotten bad. It used to be jailbait from Rich families walking around everywhere. Now it's a lot of hood.
Al Bula
AG
Cromagnum said:

Baybrook has gotten bad. It used to be jailbait from Rich families walking around everywhere. Now it's a lot of hood.
to be fair, that's all malls.

If I have to go to one it's done early and alone to minimize time spent in what's more of a third world bazaar rather than an American shopping mall.
CFTXAG10
AG
Cromagnum said:

Which is a shame because all the renovations they did were pretty bada**
Goose
AG
RPM said:

Cromagnum said:

If I have to go to one it's done early and alone to minimize time spent in what's more of a third world bazaar rather than an American shopping mall.
This. The only time I'm heading to a mall, which is only if I absolutely have to - ie. Apple store occasions - it'll be mid-week, mid-morning, and at least 6-8 weeks before christmas. I do not like malls...
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
Dindu nada
Cromagnum
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

Dindu nada

How much dindu did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?
88jrt06
AG
I dinno, but that Sephora is where some cretin used my stolen CC # for $250 in junk....
Ducks4brkfast
AG
RPM said:

Cromagnum said:

There is absolutley zero reason for anyone to ever have to go to a mall.
Mr.Bond
AG
And that's why Im a Samsung guy
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Cinco Ranch Aggie
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

RPM said:

Cromagnum said:

There is absolutley zero reason for anyone to ever have to go to a mall.
If the AMC movie theater was not located in Katy Mills Mall, I would never step foot in that place. I only recall one other non-movie trip to that place, to go pick up some camping equipment at Bass Pro. I cannot stand going to the mall.
MAROON
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Cromagnum said:

Which is a shame because all the renovations they did were pretty bada**
my first job was at Baybrook when it first opened. The Sports Spectrum was the gig - got paid to shoot baskets in our indoor hoop, and help ****s find the right jogging shoes. That was a start of the jogging shoe explosion when Nike first introduced the Nike Air. Man that place was like the launch of a new i-phone when that model came out. I couldn't afford them, so I sported what I still think is the finest Nike shoe ever made

Work my shift then meet up with everyone at Chelsea Street Pub for beers and to listen to Billy Prichard sing. Man those were the days!
88jrt06
AG
Chelsea Street Pub-

Sharpstown location had wet-teeshirt contests.
And I was 15! Thank you, CSP.
HtownAg92
AG
Chelsea Street Pubs could always be counted on for a lax attitude toward fake IDs, if they even checked.

Mountain of Nachos and HH large draft - $2.
MAROON
AG
never forget the night we showed up at CSP and the waitress gave us plastic beer mugs. My buddy starts giving her a hard time and she said they were using those because of people throwing the glass ones when a fight started. Well he convinces her we are not those kind of guys. She comes back with glass mugs. Two hours later my buddy throws a glass mug at a guy.....)
88jrt06
AG
Yep, that's the Chelsea St. vibe, baby!
Great call to bring it up. HUGE part of my fake-ID childhood.
No, no dain bramage here! Had a lot of fun there.
Drank Hurricanes, because was already in driver's ed, so....
SirDippinDots

Old men fighting is better.
lostrg
Cromagnum said:

That's cause Illegal Mexicans, White Rednecks, and Ghetto Blacks are moving into Webster.
drumboy
AG
Cromagnum said:

We need to take San Jacinto Mall back.
ChipFTAC01
AG
Fidelis is about to do just that.
JABQ04
AG
Cromagnum said:

This is my mall. My once a year visit is too much
drumboy
AG
JABQ04 said:

Cromagnum said:

This is my mall. My once a year visit is too much
The new outside part isn't bad; I take my kid to D&B & then Kona Grill for HH sushi & dad beers sometimes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.