Houston
Sponsored by

Cornhole Boards

4,519 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Ragoo
Texas A&M
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anybody have a recommendation for someone to make a custom cornhole board....preferably someone between 290 and 59 (East).

I've used Houston Custom Cornhole Boards out of Kingwood before, but I haven't been able to get him to return my call lately.
Al Bula
AG
The corn hole board is the dfw board.
aggiez03
AG
I thought Austin was where you went if you wanted to get CornHoled?
Post removed:
by user
KDubAg
AG
I was going to recommend somebody but after looking through the FB pics of the person/place you mentioned, I think that's who I got mine from.
aTm2004
AG
What's wrong with washers?
Texas A&M
KDubAg said:

I was going to recommend somebody but after looking through the FB pics of the person/place you mentioned, I think that's who I got mine from.
He reached out to me this morning, so hopefully we're good.
BBRex
AG
aTm2004 said:

It's difficult to take your backyard with you when you tailgate for football games.
aTm2004
AG
BBRex said:

aTm2004 said:

It's difficult to take your backyard with you when you tailgate for football games.

Also, not sure who made these, but they're awesome.
Fall92
AG
That has so many kinds of awesome in it- Texas Aggies, state of Texas, wood, and no bevel in sight.
"I did nothing. I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything that I thought it could be."
BrazosDog02
AG
That's going to look like **** after one game of washers.

Quote:

Nothing. It takes a little more skill to do it right and a proper game requires a nicely fitted can in the ground. It's just a bit of a pain and bros don't want to skillfully pitch washers. They want to lob beanbags at a board. It's just easier and more portable.
vansprinkle
AG
BrazosDog02 said:

Quote:

Nothing. It takes a little more skill to do it right and a proper game requires a nicely fitted can in the ground. It's just a bit of a pain and bros don't want to skillfully pitch washers. They want to lob beanbags at a board. It's just easier and more portable.

I had a Caribbean beach trip a few years ago with a group of friends. I packed washers and 2 cut pieces of 3" PVC to stick in the sand. It worked perfect and took up no room in my bag. The resort workers loved it and would play a round with us during their breaks.

So yes, washers can be extremely portable
schmendeler
AG
is a cornhole board something more complex than 3/4" plywood with a circular hole cut in it?
civilized05
AG
These are some I've made for a few folks. You can probably find them floating around game days up in CS. I've made a couple sets for some TexAgers as well.

I also made some that were a little more involved for a tech grad.

The cowboy was an in-progress shot and I forgot to get a final pic. He had some red, gold and tan thrown in for his stache, buckle and boots.

I haven't made any in a while, but if you're interested and it doesn't work out with your other guy, hit me up and I'll see what I can do. Email is in my profile.
bearkatag15
AG
https://www.victorytailgate.com/collegiate/texas-a-m-university-aggies/cornhole.html

I bought a set from this website a few years ago... Very happy with them.

This is the design I chose.
Captain Pablo
AG
Watch out for your cornhole, man

DadAG10
BrazosDog02 said:

Quote:

Washer trash talk, classic!
Tejas Ag 10
AG
Do you still make these? If so, i'm curious what you charge.
Ragoo
AG
3 hole washers with carpet is 100x better than corn joke.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.