Houston
Sponsored by

Grab 'em by the p**** girls!

18,772 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Diggity
Martin Q. Blank
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.click2houston.com/news/west-u-councilwoman-accused-of-yelling-obscenities-over-teen-wearing-trump-shirt

Quote:

On Saturday night at Tiny's Milk and Cookies in West University, four teenage girls were buying cookies for kids at their church when a tall woman with short blond hair came up and screamed at them, "Grab 'em by the p**** girls!"

That woman, the family later learned, was West U Councilwoman Kellye Burke and she wasn't finished.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I thought this was America
MemorialTXAg
Yeah, she went to A&M.
Al Bula
AG
Quote:

Kellye Burke is a newcomer to West University Place politics. Burke is a 10-year resident of West U and a stay-at-home mom. Her husband, Brad, works at Rice University and they have two sons. She is a founding member of Moms Demand Action, a national gun safety advocacy group founded in 2012 after 20 first graders were murdered in Newtown, CT. Burke lives on Case Street.
Liberal whack job SAHM.
Betoisafurry
what a psycho
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Fu&k her. Mess with my kid like that and there would be no calling the police.
WES2006AG
AG
hodgesco said:

Fu&k her. Mess with my kid like that and there would be no calling the police.
You sound like a real tough guy.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Go troll the politics board, lib.
WES2006AG
AG
hodgesco said:

I'd actually like to know what kind of vigilante justice you want to hand out for this offense since you wouldn't be calling the cops.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

She is a founding member of Moms Demand Action, a national gun safety advocacy group
This all makes sense.
Martin Q. Blank
WES2006AG said:

hodgesco said:

I'd actually like to know what kind of vigilante justice you want to hand out for this offense since you wouldn't be calling the cops.
Grab her by the p****?
Diggity
AG
My favorite part of the West U bios is they tell you what street the people live on so you know whether to be jealous or pity them.
schmellba99
AG
I should not be, but I constantly am amazed at just how trivial and stupid people are that they will do something like this.

Marvin_Zindler
AG
I have to believe that the Wet U city council is basically a seventh-level-of-hell version of an HOA board of directors.
W
AG
one of the best things about Trump...all the crazies are revealing themselves. They can't hold back and that's good for the public to know
RK
AG
Did she go to fla st by chance?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Diggity said:

My favorite part of the West U bios is they tell you what street the people live on so you know whether to be jealous or pity them.
Underrated post. Subtle yet brutal.
RoseRichAg01
Short haired women.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
schmellba99 said:

I should not be, but I constantly am amazed at just how trivial and stupid people are that they will do something like this.

Very easy to find a brief bio on him...

Diggity
AG
that's awesome.

Brad is the head of the Rice Business Plan Competition, which kicks off tonight.

Poor timing honey.
White Liberals=The Worst
Liberals are so unhinged it's not even funny. Heavy correlation between histrionic and borderline personality disorders and being a lib. This isn't surprising at all. The psychotic p*ssy hat wearing left see Trump as "literally hitler" and many literally think he wants to put blacks gays and Jews into camps.

Completely inappropriate behavior for a normal adult, but really sums up the modern left.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Love the new quote from MBUSA in your signature. That guy is a real winner.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
RK said:

Did she go to fla st by chance?
not your best work
Diggity
AG
anyone have a few hundred left over "Make America Great Again" hats we can scatter on her lawn?
88jrt06
AG
blindey said:

Diggity said:

Underrated post. Subtle yet brutal.
Did the constant clack-clack of the train finally drive her mad?
Al Bula
AG
Interesting. The Burkes chose to use "Current Owner" to hide their name on HCAD.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
What is the address? I need to send her a MAGA hat and shirt.
schmellba99
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

Liberals are so unhinged it's not even funny. Heavy correlation between histrionic and borderline personality disorders and being a lib. This isn't surprising at all. The psychotic p*ssy hat wearing left see Trump as "literally hitler" and many literally think he wants to put blacks gays and Jews into camps.

Completely inappropriate behavior for a normal adult, but really sums up the modern left.
The best part is that they are actively lobbying to give all of the guns to Literally Hitler.

You simply cannot make this stuff up.
Liquid Wrench
RPM said:

Interesting. The Burkes chose to use "Current Owner" to hide their name on HCAD.
How did you stalk that?
MemorialTXAg
RPM said:

Why is that weird? I'd suggest you do the same.
Diggity
AG
pro tip...just click on the tax bill for the "current owner" in question and you get their names.
Diggity
AG
I thought that was funny too.

Don't put your street on your West U bio if you're worried about people finding your address.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
RPM said:

doesn't everyone do that?
The Milkman
AG
How did this woman get "caught"? Its not like a bunch of teenage girls are going to recognize a West U Councilman?
IrishTxAggie
AG
The Milkman said:

How did this woman get "caught"? Its not like a bunch of teenage girls are going to recognize a West U Councilman?

One of the girls recognized her from a picture she took with them at a photo op at school.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.