Houston
Sponsored by

WTS - Shania Twain 6/9 Toyota Center

7,447 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AustinCountyAg
The Milkman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bought four tickets to this show and another couple was going to join us, but now they cant. Would like to sell the other two for just what I paid (face + fee).

Section 423 Row 2
$67.50 each

cptauer at gmail
IDaggie06
AG
Man, you sound like a woman
nonameag99
So if I buy these I get to sit next to you?
sts7049
AG
this thread doesn't impress me much
agz win
AG
She was something in the day.

The Milkman
AG
nonameag99 said:

So if I buy these I get to sit next to you?

Just one of the many perks of buying these
aTm2004
AG
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
schmellba99
AG
agz win said:

She was something in the day.

Yes she was. Still is too, but when she first came on the scene she definitely stole the show in looks.
The Milkman
AG
For 52 years old shes still looking pretty good

BoxingAg84
Quote:

On May 15, 2008, it was announced that Twain and Lange were separating after Lange allegedly had an affair with Twain's best friend, Marie-Anne Thibaud. Their divorce was finalized on June 9, 2010. On December 20, 2010, it was revealed that Twain was engaged to Swiss Nestle executive Frdric Thibaud, the ex-husband of Marie-Anne.

Diggity
AG
schmellba99
AG
BoxingAg84 said:

Quote:

On May 15, 2008, it was announced that Twain and Lange were separating after Lange allegedly had an affair with Twain's best friend, Marie-Anne Thibaud. Their divorce was finalized on June 9, 2010. On December 20, 2010, it was revealed that Twain was engaged to Swiss Nestle executive Frdric Thibaud, the ex-husband of Marie-Anne.

Man, I don't get it. Mutt Lange went from this:

to this:

Maybe that old saying of "no matter how hot she is, some dude somewhere is tired of her ****" is really true, or Marie-Anne was willing to do things Shania wasn't. Still, seems like a hell of a dropoff on the hotness scale to me.
Liquid Wrench
Guys who are used to sticking it in anything don't lose that instinct when they overachieve.
aTm2004
AG
I still remember the first time I found out her husband's name was Mutt. She was accepting some kind of award on the CMA/ACM/insert one of the fifty other award shows here, and she said "I'd like to thank my husband, Mutt." My dad and I looked at each other and simultaneously said "Mutt?" and then busted out laughing our ass off.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
agz win
AG
Wealthy dude. Estimated worth $225M. Shania estimated at $350M.

Robert John "Mutt" Lange (/l/; born 11 November 1948) is a South African record producer and songwriter. He is known for his work in the studio and innovations in multitrack recording and producing many of history's greatest rock albums. He has produced albums for, or otherwise worked with, artists such as AC/DC, Britney Spears, Def Leppard, The Boomtown Rats, Foreigner, Michael Bolton, The Cars, Bryan Adams, Huey Lewis and the News, Billy Ocean, The Corrs, Maroon 5, Lady Gaga, Nickelback, and Muse. He also wrote and produced songs with his then-wife, Canadian singer Shania Twain. Her 1997 album Come On Over, which he produced, is the best-selling country music album, the best-selling studio album by a female act, the best-selling album of the 1990s, and the 9th best-selling album in the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_John_%22Mutt%22_Lange

That Come On Over album is still in my regular play list when driving.
DiskoTroop
Awe man she is Canadian... I bet her bidness smells like poutine... not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing honestly...
Diggity
AG
never knew what that was.

Heading to Moxie's now:

The Milkman
AG
So is anyone gonna buy these tickets for me or not
lil99chris
AG
...if I buy the tickets, do I have to wear men's shirts and short skirts?
94chem
Mutt Lange is behind all of the beautiful background vocals for Def Leppard's Hysteria. He also produced Bryan Adams' Waking Up The Neighbor's, which is why several of the songs sound like Lep. Listen to All I Want Is You and Thought I'd Died and Gone to Heaven. Lange had a distinctive style, and I personally loved it.
The Milkman
AG
Alright bums someone take these from me so I don't have to take a loss
Texaggie7nine
Pretty sure you took a loss the moment you clicked buy.
7nine
lostrg
Shania Twain is up there with Salma Hayek and Monica Bellucci of hottest older women
aTm2004
AG
lostrg said:

Shania Twain is up there with Salma Hayek and Monica Bellucci of hottest older women

Says the creeper.
Redstone
AG
Lange did NOT produce the best AC/DC album:

POWERAGE
AustinCountyAg
$25 for both?
Diggity
AG
That don't impress him much
schmendeler
AG
Shouldn't the other couple be trying to sell the tickets? Why is this your problem?
AustinCountyAg
Diggity said:

That don't impress him much

Don't be stupid!....it's better than nothing
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.