Houston
Sponsored by

Places for dancing in Houston?

1,453 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Petrino1
ReloadAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My wife and I are from Austin and are staying in The Heights this weekend and she wants to go out dancing tonight. We're both mid 30s and I guess she's wanting to relive her glory days or something because she's looking for some places like we have on 6th Street in Austin (loud rap music, lots of people just drunk booty dancing or whatever you wanna call it). Is there anywhere around that y'all would suggest? God help me haha.
aTm2004
AG
Spire or Cle.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
aTm2004
AG
Oh, and were her glory days spent rubbing her ass up against the crotch of guys?
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
Al Bula
AG
jetch17
ReloadAg
AG
Haha
Betoisafurry
Neon boots
Texaggie7nine
That's pretty much every tent at Cook off tonight
7nine
Ragoo
AG
Drink houstonnnnnnnn
Petrino1
Serious reply. Kung Fu, Dogwood, shot bar, boots n shoots. Pick one and enjoy!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.