Houston
Sponsored by

Quanell's a busy man, you see

3,105 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 88jrt06
Liquid Wrench
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He'll get around to your fake rent-a-protest eventually.

http://abc13.com/quanell-x-accused-of-taking-money-then-disappearing-in-lawsuit/3121466/

Quote:

Among the complaints voiced, is that some people didn't get what they paid for.

Nate Lewis was among them.

Lewis said he paid Quanell X $2,000 to bring attention to what he called a wrongful termination from his job.

"He said, 'I need this amount of money to get the ball rolling.' I pretty much never heard from him again," Lewis said Wednesday.
Jackal99
AG
Ol' Nate is taking quite a risk by pulling back the curtain like this. Hope he's prepared to be shunned by the community.
Hulla Baller
AG
I wish he would just disappear altogether...
Bassmaster
AG
These stories come out from time to time. Each time, I get my hopes up high that 'ol Quannel gets what he deserves. Every time the story just goes away. I hope this time is different.
Liquid Wrench
Jackal99 said:

Ol' Nate is taking quite a risk by pulling back the curtain like this. Hope he's prepared to be shunned by the community.
His ghetto pass might get revoked.
Boo Weekley
Used to see him at 24 Hr on Richmond from time to time back in the day when me, Puddy, Whitey McSkullshirt and TG were all pushin iron on the daily like we was locked up at Rikers. He mostly stuck to cardio and light weights like a p***y, but he always rolled clean in a white Range Rover.
Bondag
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Used to see him at 24 Hr on Richmond from time to time back in the day when me, Puddy, Whitey McSkullshirt and TG were all pushin iron on the daily like we was locked up at Rikers. He mostly stuck to cardio and light weights like a p***y, but he always rolled clean in a white Range Rover.

Why it have to be White?
Bassmaster
AG
I pumped gas next to him about a year ago. He had a black Jeep. I had a white truck. I could see him fuming at my white, conservative, privileged, overtly racist act of driving said white truck.
David_Puddy
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Haha
Liquid Wrench
http://cw39.com/2018/02/22/watch-live-alleged-victims-of-quanell-x-speak-alongside-the-new-black-panther-party/

Quote:

The People's New Black Panther Party officially renounced Quanell X as a group member and the organization's leader after at least 14 lawsuits were filed against the famed civil rights activists.

Quote:

"Quanell X has been stealing money from the same community he claims to serve," National Chairman Yahcanon Ben Yah said.
ChipFTAC01
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
ChiliBeans said:

"Quanell X has been stealing money from the same community he claims to serve," National Chairman Yahcanon Ben Yah said.
I'm shocked!!!

/see shock-face emoji
Gus Fring
Was on a plane with him he had a Black Panther body guard and Quan was using a flip phone. (Quite surprising)
Al Bula
AG
Gus Fring said:

Was on a plane with him he had a Black Panther body guard and Quan was using a flip phone. (Quite surprising)
my man. Extorting his kinfolk and hollerin at those chicken heads on a burner.
88jrt06
AG
No worries. Shiela got this.
Don't forget: Q10 trained with the Dallas cop killer just a few months before the killings...with weapons. Little weasel.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.