Houston
Sponsored by

Snip Snip Doctor Recs?

7,924 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Nagler
Bismarck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

My obgyn ain't snipping nothing
Might I suggest a conversation about episiotomies.
swimmerbabe11
Not today, Satan!
MrMiyAggie
AG
How do you do a vasectomy without a needle or scalpel? Curious.
Diggity
AG
Mr.Bond
AG
outlawag said:

Dr. Russell Williams off of I-10 and Blalock/Bunker Hill

No scalpel no needle procedure, less than 15 minutes.

EOT

I was out in 10 min. Zero pain, mowed the yard 24 hours later
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

lexofer
AG
MrMiyAggie said:

To numb the area he has an airgun that sprays lidocaine at a high pressure hard enough to get under the skin. Just quick little bursts that sting slightly. He then finds the vas deferens (sperm tubes) feeling through your scrotum and holds them in place with a special tool. Then he uses some sharp tipped curved forceps, pokes a hole through he scrotum and pulls out the vas defrens. Staples the vas deferens shut with titanium staples and cuts a piece of it out so it's not likely to grow back together. Repeat for the other vas deferens through the same hole. Then he glues the hole shut.

So there are no needles, scalpels or stitches but he does poke a small hole but it heals faster than a slice.

I did mine also at Russel Williams. He specializes in microsurgeries and vasectomies are pretty much all he does. He's a bit more expensive than most but I went with him because he's the most experienced and has his procedure nearly perfected. It's a very quick, efficient office. I researched this a lot before I picked a doctor if you can tell from my post, I had this done over a year ago but still remember exactly what the procedure was.
plowboy1065
S
MrMiyAggie said:

The best way I can describe the numbing is someone taking a rubber band and popping you on the bare gonads
aTm2004
AG
lexofer said:

MrMiyAggie said:

To numb the area he has an airgun that sprays lidocaine at a high pressure hard enough to get under the skin. Just quick little bursts that sting slightly. He then finds the vas deferens (sperm tubes) feeling through your scrotum and holds them in place with a special tool. Then he uses some sharp tipped curved forceps, pokes a hole through he scrotum and pulls out the vas defrens. Staples the vas deferens shut with titanium staples and cuts a piece of it out so it's not likely to grow back together. Repeat for the other vas deferens through the same hole. Then he glues the hole shut.

So there are no needles, scalpels or stitches but he does poke a small hole but it heals faster than a slice.

I did mine also at Russel Williams. He specializes in microsurgeries and vasectomies are pretty much all he does. He's a bit more expensive than most but I went with him because he's the most experienced and has his procedure nearly perfected. It's a very quick, efficient office. I researched this a lot before I picked a doctor if you can tell from my post, I had this done over a year ago but still remember exactly what the procedure was.

ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
Post removed:
by user
Flashdiaz
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

plowboy1065 said:

MrMiyAggie said:

The best way I can describe the numbing is someone taking a rubber band and popping you on the bare gonads

Your doctor sucked then, I just felt a puff of air, didn't feel a thing.
or maybe his doctor actually took a rubber band to his gonenads to amuse himself and the staff.*

*all puns intended
StillNotAnAggie
Mine was painless as well. But the 2 Xanax he gave me before my procedure could have adjusted my perception.
Ag_07
AG
TF is going on in here?

This thread started off weird and has now gone to a whole new level.
AustinCountyAg
any recs for the Katy/west houston area?

I've got a call in to Dr. Kent's office but looking for a few other places as well I can call
shihitemuslim
AG
Paul Smith at memorial Herman Mem city
TexAg2001
AG
Not in Katy / West Houston, but I used Richard Goldfarb for my vasectomy 3 months ago. Saw him at his office in the medical center and procedure was done at a surgery center on Richmond near Weslayan. Him and his staff did a good job overall and I'd recommend him to anyone, but it was the most awkward experience of my life.

He performs the procedure with the patient either asleep or awake. I chose to do it awake since I always take forever to come back after general anesthesia. So, there I am in stirrups while him, a hot female medical resident, and 2 female nurses were all doing things to my nether regions. He asked if it was OK for the resident to observe prior to the procedure and I said consented. I should have known better, but that meant he took his time and described the every step of the procedure to her, which meant I was hearing it too. Although I knew what was going to happen, I didn't necessarily want to hear a play by play.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

any recs for the Katy/west houston area?

I've got a call in to Dr. Kent's office but looking for a few other places as well I can call
Dr Kent has cut every dude I know in Katy
agnatgas
AG
bigjag19
AG
Clear Lake anyone?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Dr. Matt Hoggatt
AustinCountyAg
Got a consult set up for Friday with Dr. Williams. No need to wait…..
bigjag19
AG
Appreciate it. Now to just find the best time to fit in.

Assume nothing major physically for like 10 days to 2 weeks?
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Andrew Selzman
West Houston
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Nah, not nearly that long. Get it done on a Friday and you will be back to 95 percent by Monday. By Wednesday you will be 100 percent. Don't go run a damn marathon on Wednesday. Just take it super easy over the weekend. The guys that have problems are the morons that go doing physical labor on the next day. Watch some nfl playoffs on the couch.
bigjag19
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Dr. Matt Hoggatt

Will 2nd this recommendation now in Clear Lake area.

Had a nice conversation about reffing soccer.
Aggie Hunter
AG
100% agree with this!!!!
Nagler
AG
I had one done by Dr. Russel Williams about 1 month ago. Y Factor

Really easy. Minimal pain. Got it done at 9AM on a Monday and went into work afterwards. Little tender and sore for a day or two, otherwise super easy.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.