Houston
Sponsored by

Snip Snip Doctor Recs?

7,926 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Nagler
Shoopy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any recs for a snip snip doctor in Houston? Too many close calls and time to call it on my reproductive potential.
outlawag
AG
Dr. Russell Williams off of I-10 and Blalock/Bunker Hill

No scalpel no needle procedure, less than 15 minutes.

XpressAg09
AG
Dr. Miguel Mercado was personable and has a really cute girl that preps you in a cold room, so if you want to embarrass yourself in front of a stranger, he's your guy.
Tom Hagen
AG
Mine was a frightened turtle in front of the prep chick.
Panama Red
AG
I'm about to have my scrotum numbed & testicles clamped and cut on.

Think I will ask complete strangers on the internet for recommendations.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
shiiiit.

i laid my snot slinger out on the table and the young lady prepping me thought i'd need a horse tranqu to put it to sleep
Aggiemike96
AG
OP - A serious response: Check the tread on the Outdoors Board.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Panama Red said:

I'm about to have my scrotum numbed & testicles clamped and cut on.

Think I will ask complete strangers on the internet for recommendations.
good point. OP would be better off walking down the sidewalk asking random people.
aTm2004
AG
Got the OK from the wife to get the bullets taken out of my gun, so this thread is of interest to me. I may delay it until the first weekend of CFB, so I can use it as an excuse for my wife to take the kids away for the day and leave me alone to watch football like the slob I want to be that weekend.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

Response when pressed for proof:
I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2948036/replies/51680255
Joan Wilder
AG
Zak Mucher

http://www.memorialhermann.org/doctors/urologists/dr-zachary-mucher-md-646262/
REMtx
I had Dr. Goldfarb from Houston Metro Urology. Nice fellow. I actually was knocked out for my procedure but still had the normal recovery experience that people with vasectomies have (frozen peas, no heavy lifting, etc). HMU does all the vasectomies on Fridays so most people can take the weekend easy and be back out and about on Monday.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Dr.Hoggatt if you are on the south side. Houstonurology.com
Post removed:
by user
wessimo
AG
https://texags.com/forums/34/topics/2501217/1#discussion

CowtownAg06
AG
REMtx said:

I had Dr. Goldfarb from Houston Metro Urology. Nice fellow. I actually was knocked out for my procedure but still had the normal recovery experience that people with vasectomies have (frozen peas, no heavy lifting, etc). HMU does all the vasectomies on Fridays so most people can take the weekend easy and be back out and about on Monday.
Had Dr Goldfarb as well. Getting knocked out was awesome if you have good insurance.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Wasn't there a doctor on that OB thread named Dr. Richard Chop and he had an ad with something like Dr. "Dick Chop" vasectomies?
pookbck
AG
Having it done soon. Heard the tape is going to pull my chest hair pretty good.
aggiez03
AG
If on North / Northwest side, Dr Suiken in Tomball / The Woodlands. Has office days both places.
Ags #1
AG
Dr leewitton
aTm2004
AG
How about up in the Kingwood area? I used Dr. Graham when I had kidney stones, and thought he was a good doc, but this is a little more important than that and I'm not sure I want to chance it.
ArticPenguin:
I am a middle aged lesbian with two children. In Texas, the GOP would love to claim I am an unfit parent and take my children.

I actually have 6 links, and was getting super pissed the more info I looked up...So, look it up yourself, I am not going to fight about something I know to be true, to a person who would just as soon see me in prison or dead.
RK
AG
CowtownAg06 said:

REMtx said:

Had Dr Goldfarb as well. Getting knocked out was awesome if you have good insurance.
also had Goldfarb...actually Goldfarb Jr...who, it turns out, went to highschool with my wife. was an unexpected little reunion in the pre-op room.
plowboy1065
S
outlawag said:

He did mine and recommend as well
swimmerbabe11
I swear this thread pops up more than ones for restaurant recommendations
cwpaggie07
AG
plowboy1065 said:

outlawag said:

He did mine and recommend as well

+1 for Dr. Williams
sts7049
AG
"pops up"
Martin Q. Blank

Quote:

Got the OK from the wife to get the bullets taken out of my gun
sad
aggiez03
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

username checks out...
Zemira
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

I agree these threads scare me. As a female this is like asking I need a new birth control so can you recommend a new gynecologist? It's very telling what things men crowd source recommendations for all the time!
swimmerbabe11
My obgyn ain't snipping nothing
Martin Q. Blank
Zemira said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

I agree these threads scare me. As a female this is like asking I need a new birth control so can you recommend a new gynecologist? It's very telling what things men crowd source recommendations for all the time!
How do you find gynecologists?
Zemira
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

My obgyn ain't snipping nothing

Exactly! I think I should just avoid the snipping threads.
aTm2004
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

Quote:

sad
You know, I actually love sexing up my wife, and because of that, I didn't want to take any chances of pissing her off and her closing up shop because I shelved the ammo when she wanted another. Now, that's not a problem and I will be able to point it at her all day long.
ArticPenguin:

aTm2004
AG
Zemira said:

swimmerbabe11 said:

If you stop being a hoar you wouldn't need BC.

hth
ArticPenguin:

Martin Q. Blank
aTm2004 said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

Quote:

sad
You know, I actually love sexing up my wife, and because of that, I didn't want to take any chances of pissing her off and her closing up shop because I shelved the ammo when she wanted another. Now, that's not a problem and I will be able to point it at her all day long.
Your wife sounds lovely.
aTm2004
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

aTm2004 said:

Martin Q. Blank said:

Quote:

sad
Your wife sounds lovely.
Very. Try telling your wife her ass looks bigger tonight and see whose hand your cock is in.
ArticPenguin:

Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.