Houston
Sponsored by

Realtor or Area Recommendations - In Loop or West / Southwest Houston

2,134 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by David_Puddy
TXAGFAN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like I may be in the market for a new house, would like to get started with looking. Any recommendations for realtors would be appreciated.

Right now my search area isn't very well defined. Will likely be in the Loop, Western side of town (South of I10 and along BW8), or SW suburbs like Sugar Land. Budget is to be determined, but looking online I've seen houses it looks like I could be happy in for $300k-$400k. Budget not fixed though and could go up to $600k+ if it checks a lot of boxes.

I know how these threads go on Dallas forum so I'll go ahead and state I'm not interested in someone who spends most of their time in far flung areas that are not in Soutwest side of town (i.e. prefer someone who doesn't spend most of their time in Katy, Woodlands, Pearland, Friendswood, etc. you get the idea).

I'll take any general advice on Houston too. Real estate market seems tricky compared to Dallas between the different neighborhoods, flooded areas, etc.
kmat95
AG
There are lots of good agents on this board. I work from downtown out to the west side. If I can't help or contribute enough in the specific area you're looking in then I'd be happy to refer you to someone who can.

Jonathan@wardkellner.com - We're an Aggie Owned Brokerage
SweaterVest
AG
Diggity posts here and on the RE board quite a bit and is great. I think he lives in Westbury and focuses around that area and in the loop. I bought a house with him up in Garden Oaks and had a great experience. Highly recommend.
byoung1052
AG
We used Stephanie Finch about a year ago and she was awesome.

https://www.finchproperties.com/
713-864-2634
E
AG
I live in the Oak Forest area and would be glad to help you. I tend to stay inside the loop butt will go anywhere my clients want to look.
KDubAg
AG
Plenty of agents here. I'll be happy to offer my services as well. Sent you a PM too.
bq11
AG
Logan Lester.

Aggie and Miss Texas
MyMamaSaid
AG
Second the endorsement for Diggity (and his dad). Bought my place in Rice Military through him and excellent service.
jaggiemaggie
AG
Diggity
Diggity
AG
I would be happy to speak with you about your search. I've helped dozens of posters on this board over here years. I live in southwest Houston and work in the Galleria area but have worked all areas around there.

Shoot me an email if you have any questions.

-Scott

BullSprig07
AG
I second Stephanie Finch, she's helped me with several home purchases including the one I live in with her right now.
E
AG
Does she know?!?
BullSprig07
AG
I'll ask her when she wakes up
Al Bula
AG
Water Turkey07 said:

you let your realtor stay at your house?! Why is she not making breakfast?
BullSprig07
AG
Quote:

Quote:

you let your realtor stay at your house?! Why is she not making breakfast?

Maybe she did, but I can't get in to all of the personal services I receive from my wife realtor on a public forum. And no rule #1, you lazy bums can just click on her website link.
David_Puddy
AG
Water Turkey07 said:

She's not awake at 6 am? Lazy ass realtors
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.