Houston
Sponsored by

Long live Tine traffic/weather/sports girls!

6,195,879 Views | 28493 Replies | Last: 50 min ago by TRM
schmellba99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
third coast.. said:

Who cares? So someone doesn't fawn all over the news broads. You think they are going to get their feelings hurt? Are dissenting opinions not allowed? And I give credit where credit is due, but most of these women, and people on Instagram in general, are vapid shallow people worthy of almost nothing else but ridicule. If you want to read people fawning all over these women just go read the comments on their photos, they are probably much more your speed.
When have you actually done this?
Post removed:
by user
AgLA06
AG
HtownAg92 said:

You see a busty ****ty girl that may have too much makeup on and it causes you to "dry heave".

On the other hand, I'm sure that the weird pig-tail KM pic gave you a rager, even though the legs are an odd shape and untoned, and wouldn't merit a second look on most beaches if other girls were around. I'm sorry, yoga pants do wonders for most girls but she isn't pulling it off.

1) my post had nothing to do with KM. I quoted the one specifically so someone like yourself could follow along.

2) big "breasts" and a plastic face don't necessarily mean it's a chick. And especially isn't attractive to me (the point of the thread). For someone who's concerned about gayness, you might want to proceed with a little caution there tiger.
jbanda
AG
IS THERE ANY WAY WE COULD JUST TURN THIS INTO A PICTURE THREAD?

Like a max of 6 words per post?
Onceaggie2.0
Still arguing over girls who wouldn't give you all the time of day....Kudos
MichaelJ
AG
third coast.. said:

Most recently the KM in a bikini picture but I'm sorry I dont file away my responses for later recall just to verify my statements to some white knight

Just because I/we think you are a sh/tty poster, doesn't mean we are white knighting.
It just means we dgas about your opinion
Post removed:
by user
Onceaggie2.0
third coast.. said:

You've spent more emotional capital on this in the last 3 days than I will in a lifetime. It's going to be ok, brother.
you know he is up in these girls dms daily.
GaddafiHalp
Inshallah all of these harlots will be forced into arranged marriages and we can discuss the merits of dirty coast rap and whether walker Street or Houstonian is OG
Ag_07
AG
GaddafiHalp said:

Inshallah all of these harlots will be forced into arranged marriages and we can discuss the merits of dirty coast rap and whether walker Street or Houstonian is OG

BoDog
AG
Too much conversation on this thread. Post pics and/or STFU!!!!!!
MichaelJ
AG
BoDog said:

Too much conversation on this thread. Post pics and/or STFU!!!!!!

Al Bula
AG
MichaelJ said:

A white knight AND a Star Wars dork.

Makes much more sense now.
MichaelJ
AG
Ocean Of Funk said:

MichaelJ said:

A white knight AND a Star Wars dork.

Makes much more sense now.

Y'all are really mistaking me pointing out one poster's terrible posting pattern with white knighting.
David_Puddy
AG
MichaelJ said:

Ag_07 said:

I've known her for years and good friends with her and her family. She's good people.

I felt bad throwing her to the wolves.

Ok puddy

Your creepy obsession with me is strange. I have claimed to know 2 presented on this thread - Reyna & Leal, because I do. Leal dates my old neighbor. Not sure why it's such a big deal to you that I know a couple of lower end news chicks.
MichaelJ
AG
David_Puddy said:

MichaelJ said:

Ag_07 said:

I've known her for years and good friends with her and her family. She's good people.

Ok puddy

Your creepy obsession with me is strange. I have claimed to know 2 presented on this thread - Reyna & Leal, because I do. Leal dates my old neighbor. Not sure why it's such a big deal to you that I know a couple of lower end news chicks.

It's more that you have repeatedly claimed to know these people and provided no evidence.

And it's just funny
htxag09
AG
I mean at least this thread had a good run. Fast track to removal from watch list at this point
SockDePot
htxag09 said:

I mean at least this thread had a good run. Fast track to removal from watch list at this point

Might as well throw up some pron and give it the send off it deserves. Anyone have any leaked photos?
TarponChaser
Irish 2.0
It's a good thing she's hot because music ain't her thing...
https://instagr.am/p/COG-bsaJaXj
Diggity
AG
All I can think of when I see Ivory with her damn guitar

Post removed:
by user
Irish 2.0
third coast.. said:

Shed probably oblige if the sponsorship was worth enough.

BenFiasco14
AG
https://instagr.am/p/COIv64IJNUk
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
BenFiasco14
AG
https://instagr.am/p/COHIRwVpqzq
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
AMW2010
AG
I think ch 11 sensors Brandi Smith, ever since that one post a few pages. All with her tits out, every since then she's been full covered up from the neck down... rip big bouncy tits
jetch17
AG
https://instagr.am/p/COJp4a5jDhf
schmellba99
AG
https://instagr.am/p/COK9Fl2lxhM
schmellba99
AG
https://instagr.am/p/COJYikBheQ6
Post removed:
by user
David_Puddy
AG
MichaelJ said:

David_Puddy said:

MichaelJ said:

Ag_07 said:

Ok puddy

It's more that you have repeatedly claimed to know these people and provided no evidence.

And it's just funny

What evidence do you want bud?
Irish 2.0
David_Puddy said:

MichaelJ said:

David_Puddy said:

MichaelJ said:

Ag_07 said:

Ok puddy

And it's just funny

Just post the sex tapes already and be done with it....
David_Puddy
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

David_Puddy said:

MichaelJ said:

David_Puddy said:

MichaelJ said:

Ag_07 said:

Ok puddy

And it's just funny

Just post the sex tapes already and be done with it....

Not until I get my asking price from The Fappening
MichaelJ
AG
David_Puddy said:

MichaelJ said:

David_Puddy said:

MichaelJ said:

Ag_07 said:

Ok puddy

And it's just funny

Post a pic with em
schmellba99
AG
third coast.. said:

Hiding her assets
She's preggo now mayne, going into mom mode already
First Page Last Page
Page 335 of 815

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.