Houston
Sponsored by

Karma is a B sometimes

7,889 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Al Bula
Ferris Wheel Allstar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
anyone else get a chuckle out of this story as well? She was so proud to have her 15 minutes of fame, then it backfired. You can't fix stupid.

Woman with 'F__k Trump' sticker released from jail

Quote:

FORT BEND COUNTY, TEXAS - The owner of the truck with a "F__k Trump" sticker was released from jail Thursday night after her husband posted her bond.
Mike Fonseca said his wife, Karen, was picked up Thursday afternoon for an outstanding warrant from August. He posted her bond Thursday night, and she was released from jail about an hour later.
"I had just bought me s
txags92
AG
The sad part is that the "accommodation" the sheriff wanted to speak to her about regarding the sticker was probably just to blank out a couple of letters in the F word to make it less obscene so he could stop getting calls from residents asking him to do something about it. Her bowing up and refusing to even discuss it probably got her run over by the karma bus.
MelvinUdall
The funny thing about this had she not put that sticker on her truck, she may never have been arrested. I guess at some point they would have served a warrant for her arrest, but this certainly sped up the process.
Al Bula
AG
Quote:

Karen Fonseca was arrested for an outstanding warrant from August. Records show she was accused of fraud. A spokeswoman for the Fort Bend County Sheriff's says they received a tip about the warrant. Fonseca's husband, Mike Fonseca, says she was arrested at their home in Stafford in front of her 6-year-old daughter and he questions the timing.

"I think it's the sticker," Mike Fonseca said outside the Fort Bend County Jail.

Fonseca told Eyewitness News that she thinks Sheriff Troy Nehls had something to do with her arrest.
This trashy mongoloid may be onto something. If law enforcement deduces the owner of the truck -- the source of the nuisance -- and then law enforcement cross-references the open warrants list with trashy truck owner... an arrest is 100% likely.
KW02
AG
Life comes at you fast.
Al Bula
AG
Chick has some interesting facebook posts. Looks like she legitimately has 12 kids (though not sure if all are legit).

She's an apartment-dwelling, Busch beer-swilling, scratch-off playing good ol gal. That's why her anti-Trump nonsense totally goes against what you would expect.
KW02
AG
But her man wearing the "HATERMADE" shirt is probably anti-Trump

https://imgur.com/a/VsvhB

The Wonderer
AG
txags92 said:

The sad part is that the "accommodation" the sheriff wanted to speak to her about regarding the sticker was probably just to blank out a couple of letters in the F word to make it less obscene so he could stop getting calls from residents asking him to do something about it. Her bowing up and refusing to even discuss it probably got her run over by the karma bus.
You do not wish to just speak to someone about an accommodation and in the next sentence say the DA would accept disturbing the peace citations. Sherrif was a jackass and stepping on 1A rights.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

This trashy mongoloid may be onto something. I
Liquid Wrench
KW02 said:

I bet that guy knows a lot about classic muscle cars and real music.
Jock 07
AG
KW02 said:

Holy crap, she looks exactly like what I envision whenever I hear mean gene kelton's Texas City dyke.
TXAG 05
AG
Jock 07 said:

KW02 said:

Holy crap, she looks exactly like what I envision whenever I hear mean gene kelton's Texas City dyke.

Pretty close to what I pictured as well, although I thought her hair would be greasier
AgLA06
AG
The Wonderer said:

txags92 said:

You do not wish to just speak to someone about an accommodation and in the next sentence say the DA would accept disturbing the peace citations. Sherrif was a jackass and stepping on 1A rights.

Then again the average person generally isn't putting dumb **** like that on their truck that draws attention when they have an outstanding warrant either.

Play stupid games....
The Wonderer
AG
AgLA06 said:

The Wonderer said:

txags92 said:

Then again the average person generally isn't putting dumb **** like that on their truck that draws attention when they have an outstanding warrant either.

Play stupid games....
But they have right to do it.
AgLA06
AG
Just like people have the right to dislike it and call the Sheriff to do something.
AgLA06
AG
The Wonderer said:

AgLA06 said:

Just like people have the right to dislike it and call the Sheriff to do something.
The disturbing the peace charge was bull***** People are upset because they don't agree with her sentiment, not because of the word F***.

You don't have a clue why people called the Sheriff. You seem to be the one upset.
The Wonderer
AG
AgLA06 said:

The Wonderer said:

AgLA06 said:

The disturbing the peace charge was bull***** People are upset because they don't agree with her sentiment, not because of the word F***.

You don't have a clue why people called the Sheriff. You seem to be the one upset.
I'm upset that the sheriff threatened someone because of their speech, not because the woman was arrested for a previously outstanding warrant.
Al Bula
AG
The Wonderer said:

AgLA06 said:

The Wonderer said:

AgLA06 said:

I'm upset that the sheriff threatened someone because of their speech, not because the woman was arrested for a previously outstanding warrant.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
"Payback is a ***** and her stripper name is karma"

Cromagnum
AG
The Wonderer said:

AgLA06 said:

So if someone came up to you and told you to your face to go **** yourself because of who you voted for, you would be cool with it?

What if they said "man, you were an idiot for voting that way"? Would you feel the same?
The Wonderer
AG
Cromagnum said:

The Wonderer said:

AgLA06 said:

So if someone came up to you and told you to your face to go **** yourself because of who you voted for, you would be cool with it?

What if they said "man, you were an idiot for voting that way"? Would you feel the same?
No, I wouldn't, but that does not mean that they should get a ticket for it either.
AgLA06
AG
Did they get a ticket for it?
The Wonderer
AG
AgLA06 said:

Did they get a ticket for it?
So threatening is ok so long as they don't follow through? Ok..
The Wonderer
AG
http://abc13.com/society/driver-with-f-trump-sticker-adds-sheriff-nehls-to-display/2671938/?sf173708918=1

She's doubling down.
Jock 07
AG
How unfortunate will it be when she finds her tires slashed and truck keyed
Ag_07
AG
Al Bula
AG
Looks like Karen has been screwing over other idiots Dems who want to buy her F Trump garbage.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Bumperstickerss/reviews

Also would like to know how they fraudulently claimed disability to get handicap plates. Can you tell what disability was claimed by searching the plates?

P.H. Dexippus
AG
I'm going to go with it's of the mental variety.
Tom Hagen
AG
Quote:

Can you tell what disability was claimed by searching the plates?

Fat and ugly?
cr0wbar
AG
heh - just got cut off by sweet ol Karen last Friday night in the Berg
Bassmaster
AG
Yoga pants are not for everybody.
David_Puddy
AG
Definitely looks like one of those loons leading the "I'm with her" rallies.
RK
AG
she might consider knocking that watch band down a notch...looking like that hand can't breathe.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Quote:

SUGAR LAND, Texas The Sugar Land couple behind the **** Trump bumper stickers is back in the news.

Miguel Fonseca was arrested by Sugar Land police Sunday evening on outstanding warrants.

Fonseca was pulled over for a traffic violation and police discovered he was wanted on outstanding warrants for speeding and failure to appear in court, according to Sugar Land Police Department spokesman Doug Adolph.

He was arrested and charged with resisting arrest.

The pickup with the "**** Trump and **** you for voting for him" sticker was towed away.
In a profanity-laced rant, Karen Fonseca posted on Twitter that her husband was pulled over because of the window tint. She complained that police would not give her the keys to the truck.

"I have no transportation for the kids, my husband is in jail and I am facing unnecessary fees," she posted.

Karen Fonseca made national headlines last November when Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls threatened to arrest over the bumper sticker.
Instead of taking it down, she added a second sticker saying **** Troy Nehls.
The bumper sticker story blew up on social media and Fonseca was arrested the following day on an outstanding warrant out of Rosenberg.
She's accused of using someone's personal identifying information without their consent.
everything is someone else's fault.

Diggity
AG
you can't make this **** up
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.