Houston
Sponsored by

Best place for Parking at Bush Airport

2,201 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by ThunderCougarFalconBird
kapon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Howdy!

I'm flying out Monday and returning Friday.

I wanted suggestions from y'all on the best place to park my truck.
Leaving it at home is not an option.

Thanks!
GIG 'EM!
Goodest Poster
AG
Parking Spot
schmendeler
AG
Parking spot
Visor Guy
AG
Leave car at safe place and Uber?
The Milkman
AG
Uber
Liquid Wrench
Parking Spot and don't lose the card they give you that says where you're parked.
jetch17
AG
Valet
AgCPA95
AG
Parking Spot Valet on JFK is my choice. We have a 20 or 25% discount card from work, but you can usually find a one use coupon on their website for the same. No stops when they pick you up and then you are the 1st off when you get home with your car running and a water in console.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
Have some stones. Pull up to the terminal you are flying out of, let the cop manning the curb know that you have a first class ticket on the next flight out, then flip him the key and tell him to park it for you.
Diggity
AG
I like PreFlight parking on Greens. Cheaper than Parking Spot and just as convenient. Get the coupon online.
Teddy Perkins
AG
If a giant hurricane is approaching don't park in the Parking Spot 2. Learned that the hard way.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Just park in the terminal garage. Covered and no sitting on a ****ty bus for 20-30 minutes while canklesauruses try to wrestle their (obviously way too big to fit in the bin) rollaboard out of their trunk and onto the luggage rack.

Or better yet, Uber. That way, if/when you get upgraded on the flight home, you can partake in the beverage offerings (and drop by a club lounge to make sure you're adequately soused before heading home).
FTACO97
AG
I usually go online and check out the prices between Parking Spot and Fast Park & Relax. Both normally have some coupon or online deal going on.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
My chauffeur drops me off at the gate and picks me up when I am done. I highly recommend it if you have the means.
sts7049
AG
park at the terminal, don't be a lolpoor
schmendeler
AG
flying commercial? you peons.
BarryProfit
The garage attached to the airport?
Lonestarandi
AG
If you're a veteran and have affiliated license plates, the garage... It's free. If not, parking spot or fast park & relax.
V8Aggie
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

My chauffeur drops me off at the gate and picks me up when I am done. I highly recommend it if you have the means.
Username does not check out
Ciboag96
If you are flying out of Terminal A, park at Terminal A/B.

If you are flying United Domestically and it is out of Terminal B, check your return ticket to see if it is also on a puddle jumper back to B. If so, park in Terminal B. If your return flight is on a realistic sized airplane then park in Terminal C Blue Lot to be closer to your bags and enjoy the underground train.

If you are flying Internationally out of Terminal D or E, park in Terminal E. Don't take the double elevator at the end of the garage. It will be !@#%!@ full of people and a @#$#@ to get back up when you arrive tired and hungover into the US. Take the elevator that's in the middle of the parking garage. No one takes it. You'll have to dodge Parking Buses and people circling to pick up folks, but its worth.

If you are flying United Domestically and it is out of Terminal C, and you have bags, park in Terminal C Blue Lot. Even if you fly back into E, you'll have to hump to C to get your bags, then you can get directly in the elevator and take it straight up to where your car is.

If you are flying United Domestically and it is out of Terminal C or E, and you don't have bags, park in Terminal C Purple Lot Level 4. That way, if you fly back into E you can simply take the elevator mentioned above back to E Parking Level 4 and walk across to Terminal C Purple Lot level 4. They connect.

If you are lolpoor, park offsite at one of the Parking lot chains.

If you got coin but not quite Brown Hand Center rich, then Uber Black to the airport and chillax whilst Fardeep rolls you up to the doors.

Did I answer your question?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Eco lot covered parking...
BSD
AG
jetch17 said:

Valet

This.
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

this. The Atlantic Aviation FBO has a beautiful new facility at hobby, too. It's a 15-20 minute shot via black car, 2 minutes to tell your flight crew you're there and ready, 2 minutes to have the FBO people load your luggage, and then however long it takes to get a spot between WN 737s crammed full of canklesauruses jetting off to Raleigh/Durham or whatever to be on your merry way.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.