Houston
Sponsored by

** FREE FOOTBALL TICKETS FOR HURRICANE VICTIMS **

1,700 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by KDubAg
Agsttt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Texas A&M Offers Free Tickets to First Two Home Games to Hurricane Harvey Victims, First Responders and Volunteers

Aug. 31, 2017 Football

The Texas A&M Department of Athletics along with the 12th Man Foundation would like to welcome to its first two 2017 home games anyone affected by Hurricane Harvey including its victims, first-responders, volunteers and other people that have offered aid in the ongoing Gulf Coast tragedy.

"Texas A&M University has always stood ready to help when called upon, and the events in Texas and the Gulf Coast present another opportunity for us to lend a hand," Texas A&M Director of Athletics Scott Woodward said. "We want to provide a brief reprieve to all of those affected by this tragedy, as well as extend an expression of gratitude to all of the first-responders and volunteers that are working so hard to help the region return to normalcy."

Game dates and kickoff times are already set for the two games: Nicholls State on Sept. 9 at 6 p.m. and Louisiana-Lafayette on Sept. 16 at 11 a.m.

Tickets for the two games are available by visiting: http://12thman.com/bthoharvey. The free ticket offer will be available while supplies last.

Guests utilizing these tickets are encouraged to park for free and ride via GET TO THE GRID game day shuttles. Other parking options are available here: https://transport.tamu.edu/Parking/events/grid.aspx

Texas A&M Athletics also encouraged people interested in assisting with the relief effort to support the American Red Cross, as well as BTHO Harvey www.BTHOHarvey.org>, which is a student-led relief initiative at Texas A&M University.

Here are three ways that people can help through BTHO Harvey:

A Blood Drive on Monday, September 4, hosted in the Hall of Champions at Kyle Field, from 10 a.m. 4 p.m. All who are able are encouraged to donate blood.

A Donation Rally is set for Saturday from 11 a.m. 3 p.m. in Lot 100 (South side of Reed Arena)
You can drop off clothing at Cox-McFerrin Wednesday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
Financial Donations to the American Red Cross through the BTHO Harvey initiative.

agz win
AG
Good bull.
Aggie GIGolo
AG
Haven't they suffered enough?

Just kidding good bull
Agsttt
BUMP!
Texas Ag Mom
Both of my Aggie grads are first responders. Daughter is a nurse in Hou & son is a C-130 pilot in the guard that flew missions to transport evacuees. My son said all the tickets are gone. Is that correct?
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Texas Ag Mom said:

Both of my Aggie grads are first responders. Daughter is a nurse in Hou & son is a C-130 pilot in the guard that flew missions to transport evacuees. My son said all the tickets are gone. Is that correct?

What'd the 12th Man Foundation say when you called them?
Texas Ag Mom
I didn't call them. I think he heard or read that there were 20K tickets & they were all gone by the time he heard about it. They were both working very long hours so they weren't keeping up w/news!
Liquid Wrench
The link is down, so perhaps they filled/pulled the offer.
peybarrier
AG
Texas Ag Mom said:

Hi! Please post your email address really quick and I will email you! It won't let me PM you! Or if you can PM me

Thank you!
Texas Ag Mom
My email is texasmomjunk at yahoo dot com
GiggityAg01
AG
I have two ULL All American Club seats and a parking pass free for someone who flooded and needs a break or a first responder. Pm me.
peybarrier
AG
Emailed you
KDubAg
AG
Any other first responders or military here that's looking to go to Saturday's game. I have three tics and parking pass to give.

Texas Ag Mom
KDubAg said:

Any other first responders or military here that's looking to go to Saturday's game. I have three tics and parking pass to give.

My son has a lot of military/first responder buddies. I will check w/him. My email is texasmomjunk at yahoo dot com. Someone on this thread already graciously gave my son tickets!
KDubAg
AG
Ok. I can use flash seats or they can pick up. Parking pass will need to be picked up.
Texas Ag Mom
KDubAg said:

Ok. I can use flash seats or they can pick up. Parking pass will need to be picked up.
I texted my son so he can check w/some of the other pilots. They are based in Ft Worth so they wouldn't be picking up the parking pass. I will let you know something later today.
KDubAg
AG
That's fine. I'll post back here if somebody gets them before i hear from you. I'm not actively searching out people to take them really.
Texas Ag Mom
KDubAg said:

That's fine. I'll post back here if somebody gets them before i hear from you. I'm not actively searching out people to take them really.
We have 3 military pilots that would like the tickets. You can text me at 972 979 40 nine six & I will give you a flash seat acct. Thanks!
KDubAg
AG
Text sent..
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.