Houston
Sponsored by

Apartment Hunting

5,271 Views | 63 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by MrJonMan
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

HeightsAg said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

blindey said:

Seriously, the number of 20something girls I see walking out of the Whole Foods into that place in their "Look at MEEEEEE I work at Deloitte" garb (and $2,500 hand bag) or their yoga pants is impressive. You know the type - didn't succeed in landing a man in college but had the wherewithal to major in something useful so they didn't end up being a teacher.
An ambitious, driven career woman is a huge turnoff for me if we're talking about more than hooking up. The yoga pants part got my attention, but the rest makes me want to puke.

Why? Just curious. Do you have a small peen?
No, I just find this trait highly unattractive in women. There is a successful woman who doesn't make a big production about it and that is one thing, but I cannot stand women that live for their careers and flaunt their ambition and/or independence. I guess I am just old fashioned.

If you really are curious about my peen, I would say normal for a 6'3" guy I guess. Kind of a weird question, but I get that it's 2017 and I am not supposed to be a bigot against people with your preferences.

Very odd post here. So you'd rather have a lazy woman who just wants to sit at home & spend your bread? F a bunch of that nonsense.
Bondag
AG
Having a wife that makes 6 figures and rocks yoga pants is not a bad thing.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
blindey said:

Seriously, the number of 20something girls I see walking out of the Whole Foods into that place in their "Look at MEEEEEE I work at Deloitte" garb (and $2,500 hand bag) or their yoga pants is impressive. You know the type - didn't succeed in landing a man in college but had the wherewithal to major in something useful so they didn't end up being a teacher.

If they are early 20's working at Deloitte they def don't have a $2500 handbag unless they are banging a partner. Which only happens everyonce and a while and you get fast tracked to senior manager.
HeightsAg
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

blindey said:

If they are early 20's working at Deloitte they def don't have a $2500 handbag unless they are banging a partner. Which only happens everyonce and a while and you get fast tracked to senior manager.
Don't know about audit but Deloitte Consulting pays new analysts out of undergrad $80K without factoring in signing or performance bonuses. Why wouldn't someone with that kind of salary be able to buy themselves a $2500 handbag if they choose to?
Mr_mo8268
AG
This thread. What is wrong with someone who did the 5 year accounting program and wants to live in a nice apartment near other young people? Didn't lock someone up in college? Are you joking?

The inner squad on this thread that thinks they're cool because they've been around forgot what it to be young and in a big city. In 5 years they'll say going to bars is for losers we're over that.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
and now all the big 4 nerds are getting pissy,
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Bondag said:

#squadgoals
chimpanzee
I thought we were trying to steer someone in to a bad neighborhood and you people are talking about staring at accountants' johnsons through their yoga pants at Whole Foods?
schmellba99
AG
big ben said:

Estates at Memorial Heights, get a town home with garage, we lived there for two years before moving to Dallas last summer, great complex, fair price ($2300 month) for two car garage and two bedrooms.
Horry Sheet, I've been out of the game for a while if $2300 a month rent is "fair".
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I dominated the Estates pool back in 2008, it is not on the list of places I will move to.
MrJonMan
AG
Just move in with CWC
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
MrJonMan said:

Just move in with CWC
Texaggie7nine
If money is no object, get a suite at the Royalton @ River Oaks like in the slim thug video.

7nine
White Liberals=The Worst
David_Puddy said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

HeightsAg said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

blindey said:

An ambitious, driven career woman is a huge turnoff for me if we're talking about more than hooking up. The yoga pants part got my attention, but the rest makes me want to puke.

Why? Just curious. Do you have a small peen?
No, I just find this trait highly unattractive in women. There is a successful woman who doesn't make a big production about it and that is one thing, but I cannot stand women that live for their careers and flaunt their ambition and/or independence. I guess I am just old fashioned.

If you really are curious about my peen, I would say normal for a 6'3" guy I guess. Kind of a weird question, but I get that it's 2017 and I am not supposed to be a bigot against people with your preferences.

Very odd post here. So you'd rather have a lazy woman who just wants to sit at home & spend your bread? F a bunch of that nonsense.
Nope, not what I'm saying at all. My wife works hard and it successful, as I'm sure many of ours are. I was responding to the "look at me I'm a hardcore career woman" types described in his post up above. We all work with at least one of these women. They talk in meetings just to hear themselves talk or sound smart...always trying to show how type-A they are etc. I work with two of these types and out meetings are BRUTAL. One would be very attractive if not for this trait.
White Liberals=The Worst
Bondag said:

Yep, I'm married to one. #Blest
The Wonderer
AG
Wycliffe_03 said:

Bondag said:

#blest? WTF?
White Liberals=The Worst
third coast.. said:

Wycliffe_03 said:

Bondag said:

i feel like this is slightly disingenuous
Not at all...well she doesn't really wear yoga pants enough..
gindaloon
AG
Quote:

They talk in meetings just to hear themselves talk or sound smart...always trying to show how type-A they are etc. I work with two of these types and out meetings are BRUTAL. One would be very attractive if not for this trait.
They probably say the same thing about you, well probably not the attractive part.
White Liberals=The Worst
gindaloon said:

Quote:

They talk in meetings just to hear themselves talk or sound smart...always trying to show how type-A they are etc. I work with two of these types and out meetings are BRUTAL. One would be very attractive if not for this trait.
They probably say the same thing about you, well probably not the attractive part.
Panama Red
AG
My wife is mildly successful and generally lazy. But does wears yoga pants.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Panama Red said:

My wife is mildly successful and generally lazy. But does wears yoga pants.
but does she sex?
swimmerbabe11
Those apts over on studemont/washington are all pretty nice
MrJonMan
AG
That ride on mower of yours have any life left in it? I would imagine you don't need it in an apartment
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Yep. It has new belts, battery and fixed the flat on it.
MrJonMan
AG
Possibly interested so let me know
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
shoot me a text, I lost all my contacts
Texaggie7nine
You selling your house?

I assume the stripper pole is staying?
7nine
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
renting it out sans stripper pole
MrJonMan
AG
Done
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.