Houston
Sponsored by

Lake Conroe Boat Rental?

2,549 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by strohag
AggieT12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
*Cross-posted from the Outdoors forum*

Does anyone have a boat they rent or know of a good place to rent one on Lake Conroe?

Hosting a bachelor party in Houston in July and would like to take a boat out for tubing/wakeboarding/cruising on the lake. Would need it to fit 9 passengers including driver. I do have experience driving/towing wakeboard boats.

Al Bula
AG
Yep. The best Lake Conroe boat rental you're gonna find is going to New Orleans and staying in strip clubs open to close.
Texaggie7nine
Have you considered doing one of those Art classes with wine things where you all drink wine and paint??

Those look super neat.
7nine
dummble
AG
Like Airbnb for boats
fire09
AG
I don't know of any boat that would be fun to ski/wakeboard behind that can comfortably hold 9 passengers.
Al Bula
AG
fire09 said:

I don't know of any boat that would be fun to ski/wakeboard behind that can comfortably hold 9 passengers.
A pontoon boat with chicks in bikinis and at least a 150HP outboard would be fun.
agnerd
AG
fire09 said:

This one might work:
https://boatbound.co/boats/gbnnk?pos=2&capacity_min=Party+Size&package_type=&start_period=
Ag_07
AG
Need a place to stay?

I know where you can get a sweet deal on a timeshare.
AggieT12
AG
Thank you everyone for the responses. Reached out to a few of the boatbound posts and hoping to get one booked.
AggieT12
AG
Do not need a place to stay this time. Thanks anyways
Zeke1995
AG
You should definitely look into getting a time share on Lake Conroe. Not just as an investment property, but also for the bragging rights.
strohag
AG
Make sure one of y'all stays sober. That lake is a BWI waiting to happen.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.