Houston
Sponsored by

Antifa rally in Hermann Park June 10th

4,612 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by 8T2
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Soooo... How do y'all see this playing out?

If you want a good laugh, go check out there Facebook page.
Martin Q. Blank
BigPuma
AG
it isn't on the calendar for the park yet.

I see this going spectacularly well. and by well i mean some in this group are going to end up in the hospital for playing stupid games.
BigPuma
AG
Is QX confirmed yet? Im not sure they will pay his "fee"
Ciboag96
The fact that he was beaten and thrown out of the statehouse for opposing joining the confederacy before the Civil War doesn't mean anything?

I guess these unwashed and uneducated masses wouldn't know that,now, would they?
BigPuma
AG
frankly, no they wouldn't. I am not sure that was even covered in detail in school nowadays.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Stop trying to bring truth, reason, and logic into peoples' false sense of outrage!!!
Al Bula
AG
These limp wrist bike-lock swinging sissies better not get between me and Metallica.
CDUB98
AG
I wish I could post what I really think we should do to these idiots, but it wouldn't be a good idea.
IrishTxAggie
AG
CDUB98 said:

I wish I could post what I really think we should do to these idiots, but it wouldn't be a good idea.
I bet a lot of us would share a similar sentiment...
Liquid Wrench
I'm too old to get in fights, but if anyone has a long range slingshot I can fill some piss balloons.
FCBlitz
They should match right out of Hermann park and go and protect that racist Hermann Hospital. That guy was from the south, wealthy and White therefore he is guilty and existence of Mr. Hermann should be erased from the planet.
Liquid Wrench
Someone should go down to protect the Dick Dowling statue.
Ag_07
AG
Is this at all related to group of kush users that hang out down there?
Texaggie7nine
So looking into the FB page that posted that. It's either a joke or there will be maybe 10 antifa kids there while probably 100 or so alt-righters will show seeing how it's spreading across their feeds.
7nine
Wodanaz
AG
I'd love to don my full battle rattle & go club some man-tittered neckbeards & chicks with *****. However, the best play (won't happen) is complete silence. Not a news crew, not a pro-Houston mob, not one person other than them. Once it gets hot & they realize they're just yelling at each other, maybe then they'd learn that adults are great at ignoring crying children.

Sub-plot: We could start a campaign that they're protesting Houston in general; lumping in lean, slabs, chop&screw, grills, and sittin' sideways in a daze in there. I'd love to see these panty wastes scatter when them hard pipe-hittin' ****as from the bloody nickel pop by.
CDUB98
AG
Tell the bums you'll give each of them $20 if they go beat the **** out of these antifa idiots.

GAME ON!
sts7049
AG
my money's on the event getting cancelled
IrishTxAggie
AG
CDUB98 said:

Tell the bums you'll give each of them $20 if they go beat the **** out of these antifa idiots.

GAME ON!

CAPITALISM employing the needy! Paying someone else to do the **** we don't want to!
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Not a news crew, not a pro-Houston mob, not one person other than them.
News crews will sadly show up for any Leftist hissy fit. A week or two ago some freaks were protesting at a Galleria restaurant because they had stalked John Cornyn there at lunchtime, and sure reporters show up to justify the existence of these scumbags.
Coog97
ChiliBeans said:

Quote:

News crews will sadly show up for any Leftist hissy fit. A week or two ago some freaks were protesting at a Galleria restaurant because they had stalked John Cornyn there at lunchtime, and sure reporters show up to justify the existence of these scumbags.
This.

It would be yet another "protest" where media outnumber the protesters.
IrishTxAggie
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Quote:

The irony in this is the leftist protesting John Cornyn...
88jrt06
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

"Brothers and even sisters...
I not only deny the alligations, I deny the alligators!"
88jrt06
AG
**** with me while I'm running, *****.
Just do it.
Jock 07
AG
CDUB98 said:

That's funny. Those are my exact thoughts about bicycle riders who feel it's a good idea to ride their bicycles on major thoroughfares in the 4th largest city in the country. But I digress.
Texaggie7nine
Jock 07 said:

CDUB98 said:

That's funny. Those are my exact thoughts about bicycle riders who feel it's a good idea to ride their bicycles on major thoroughfares in the 4th largest city in the country. But I digress.
7nine
88jrt06
AG
Shhhhh.....

Don't tell 'em about ol Dick Dowling, also on horseback, guarding the SE side of the park (statue).
Dowling St. is now "Emancipation" St. Hang tough, you crazy Confederate barkeep!

Sam Houston was a Unionist. Practically killed himself trying to keep Texas out of the Confederacy.
The big slave-holders hated him.
In fact, leaders from non-slave states supported him for U.S. President.

He was well known (and resented) for being "too nice" to "his" slaves. He also freed them ASAP after the Emancipation Proclamation....way before almost all slave-holders.

He was also highly respected by (and part of) the native American community.

What a bigot.
drumboy
AG
Jock 07 said:

CDUB98 said:

Wrong thread. Current bicycle hate should be placed in here.

Seeing as CM is 2 days away you can start a new 'F CM' thread as well. I'm surprised we didn't have one last month.
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
This is satire, guys. Don't need to show up. There won't be any ANTIFA members present.
sts7049
AG
it tricked the media

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/houston-media-pranked-by-alt-right-facebook-trolls-9488700
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

This is satire, guys. Don't need to show up. There won't be any ANTIFA members present.
wessimo
AG
Eh, Chron doesn't care if real or fake as long as it generates clicks.
88jrt06
AG
Read Chron's retraction. (Brief of course)

Seems there's a "Houston" ANTIFA and this announcement came from a non-existent "Texas" ANTIFA.
So "Houston" is pissed at The Chron.

The Chron: "Houston's Fake Information Source"
I've had it with those clowns. I need info, I'm calling Quanell. More reliable.
White Liberals=The Worst
CDUB98 said:

At a minimum we should round up these antifa losers and permanently sterilize them.
8T2
sts7049 said:

it tricked the media

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/houston-media-pranked-by-alt-right-facebook-trolls-9488700
...and TaxAgs Houston forum.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.