Houston
Sponsored by

Pine Crest "Country Club" Shut Down?

7,544 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by redag06
Chewy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hmmmmmm. I wonder if it's open or if people are just bringing their own stuff and playing/driving. Someone should organize a Dirty Branch Tourney where you bring your own cart or whatever and just have some fun.

I Am A Critic - didn't you post that same comment about this time last year? Do you have a calendar reminder to post that? Can't wait to see it again this time next year!
combat wombat™
AG
I just drove by a second ago I didn't see anyone playing the course. It is clear that they have stopped maintaining the course.
88jrt06
AG
combat wombat said:

I just drove by a second ago I didn't see anyone playing the course. It is clear that they have stopped maintaining the course.
Yes, the third hole is now a par 9.
CW Griswold
combat wombat said:

Although I'm not sure I would call the former day to day operations of that course, "maintenance ".

I guess it was better than Heron Lakes though.

combat wombat™
AG
CW Griswold said:

Although I'm not sure I would call the former day to day operations of that course, "maintenance ".

It was simply maintained to a MUCH LOWER standard!
Chewy
AG
So all of these damn posts and nothing definitive on if I can go hit range balls??? I expected better TexAgs.

Suppose it's time to pick up the phone...
Chewy
AG
Tried twice and last time sounds like it's disconnected.

Well damn that was nice having a driving range in the Dirty Branch.
randy828
AG
Chewy said:

So all of these damn posts and nothing definitive on if I can go hit range balls??? I expected better TexAgs.

Suppose it's time to pick up the phone...
did you not read the posts? Jersey Meadows. About 10 minutes away from Pine Crest. I went there on Friday.
blueagg
AG
The driving range is still open in addition to holes 10 and 11 and the practice greeen. Just got back from hitting balls. He said that worked leaving it open through development in the contract.
redag06
The driving range will remain open until they sell it for commercial development.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.