Houston
Sponsored by

spiciest food in Htown

5,724 Views | 83 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by CheeseSndwch
mm98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wessimo said:

Thai hot at Thai Gourmet, depending on the batch of peppers they are using that day.

Winner.
dummble
AG
94chem said:

Taste of Korea, Atascocita. Order the Hot and Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup, spice level 3.

Menu

I went and got this for lunch today. Holy Balls it was great. I was sweating, crying and had a running nose. So much seafood. I have a ton left in the fridge too.

dummble likes his soup spicy

94chem
Glad you liked it. Owner is a piece of work, huh? I had leftovers too, but some of the spice fell out of suspension overnight. I did not eat the residue at the bottom of the takeout container.
Aggie Rick
AG
I hit Thai Gourmet every couple weeks for lunch, always get hot chicken pad Thai.

Past 3-4 trips I couldn't feel any burn. I have been pondering going Thai Hot with a Thai tea to cook off if needed.
88jrt06
AG
My favorite Thai is Gai Pad Prik., loaded with deceptive little slivers of fresh jalapenos, among other combustibles.
I'll get Pad Thai too, because the noodles/peanuts soothe the GPP burn.
The Wonderer
AG
http://abc13.com/food/burger-so-spicy-it-comes-with-a-waiver/1410730/

May want to check out Little Bitty Burger Barn and try their sauce that allegedly registers 10,000,000 on the Scoville scale.

http://littlebittyburgerbarn.com/challenges/
Bruce Almighty
AG
The Wonderer said:

http://abc13.com/food/burger-so-spicy-it-comes-with-a-waiver/1410730/

May want to check out Little Bitty Burger Barn and try their sauce that allegedly registers 10,000,000 on the Scoville scale.

http://littlebittyburgerbarn.com/challenges/

I like spicy food, but things like this is just stupid. It doesn't taste good.
tx4guns
AG
If you're ever in Seabrook, try Habanero's Tacos. Their Habanero cream sauce is a solid 10-15 minute burn, but so good you have to eat more. Probably my favorite taco shop.
Clavell
AG
Well not really food, but try El Big Bad's Habanero margarita.
FtBendTxAg
AG
Edit: just read the post about burger barn
Furlock Bones
AG
Clavell said:

Well not really food, but try El Big Bad's Habanero margarita.
just get a shot of their infused tequila that has a few Xs on it.
88jrt06
AG
Ate 2 big Stuffed Jalapenos at La Tapatia last night.
Those babies are always a crapshoot on the heat scale.

Last night, waitress stops by, checks the river running down my forehead, asks: "Are you alright, sir?"
She wouldn't bring the roll of paper towels I requested, so I just puddled the tablecloth.
Dayum!
98Ag99Grad
AG
did they taste good though? I can't stand food so spicey you're miserable the whole time you're eating. I used to watch Man vs Food and the challenges with the spicey food were the worst. I thought he was going to die one time.
88jrt06
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

did they taste good though? I can't stand food so spicey you're miserable the whole time you're eating. I used to watch Man vs Food and the challenges with the spicey food were the worst. I thought he was going to die one time.

I hear ya. The goal is to wonder if you're dying while simultaneously saying....."Hmmm..another order?" This time, it was worth it. Maybe slightly embarrassing....needed a wet-vac. Had to rule out chicks for the evening.
CheeseSndwch
Spicy Chicken Noodles at Thai Gourmet

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.