Houston
Sponsored by

New ( . Y . ) bar downtown?

2,676 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by agz win
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A coworker said that he found his way into a new place where the old Sammy's used to be on the edge of downtown. Said he walked in and it looked like a pretty normal venue and then was taken behind some curtains which lead to a titty bar with several workers that arrived via Columbia/Cuba on the sex trafficking boat, plane, train, or whatever they're using to smuggle them in on. Apparently it is advertised as a "bikini bar," which I'm not sure how that passes but whatever. Any of you degenerates been by or heard of this particular establishment?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
fletch01
AG
Is this at 2016 Main? If so, I used to go when it was Sammy's. I go by there every day on the metro rail. I actually thought it turned into an Asian bar/club.
Waffledynamics
AG
If it's a human trafficking operation, try breaking it to the cops. So sick of that crap.
HBCanine08
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Apparently it is advertised as a "bikini bar," which I'm not sure how that passes but whatever.
Those are popular with Mexicans or other Latinos. I've never been but heard there are some in the SW area where they basically hump you through their bikinis. But since they've got the deadly nipple covered up, they escape the city's SOB gestapo.
Aggie09Derek
AG
fletch01 said:

Is this at 2016 Main? If so, I used to go when it was Sammy's. I go by there every day on the metro rail. I actually thought it turned into an Asian bar/club.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/vice-houston-houston-2?uid=7zekHN8WnBH9jGmXgV7GEw&utm_source=ishare&utm_medium=s_nb_ii_c

This is the place you are referring to I think.
David_Puddy
AG
Yep
The Milkman
AG
fletch01 said:

Based on the yelp page, yes it is an asian bar
Ciboag96
Waffledynamics said:

If it's a human trafficking operation, try breaking it to the cops. So sick of that crap.

Given the snails pace speed of the authorities when notified and the number of facilities still in operation years after the initial report and still listed as "under investigation", I dont think the owner has much to worry about. Maybe his kids when they inherit the place.
drumboy
AG
Men's Club and The Diamond Club are bikini bars.
bedofbrass33
AG
Thank goodness I live OTL. The strippers out here are free to let their puppies breath. Freaking nanny state ITL.
agz win
AG
DC has donkeys
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.