Houston
Sponsored by

Help - City of Houston (P&D Dept) contacts?

1,440 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by third coast..
K05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi, I know this is a long shot, but thought I would try...

I am a phd student working on my dissertation project, trying to finish up in May. For one of my papers, I need data on the costs of sidewalk improvements completed by the city of Houston from 2013-2015. I am having trouble getting the data from the city and was hoping a personal contact could prove to be more effective.

Anyone have a contact within the City of Houston that could possibly help? I think the Planning and Development department has the information I need, so someone in that department would be ideal.

Thanks!

K05
The Wonderer
AG
RTT
YellAg2004
AG
The Wonderer said:

RTT
JYDog90
AG
Dude probably knew this off the top of his head.
Martin Q. Blank
http://www.houstontx.gov/pia.html

Darian Ward
Mayor's Communications Office
City Hall
901 Bagby, 2nd Floor
Houston, Texas 77002
Office: 832.393.0804
finopenrecordsrequest@houstontx.gov
  • Annual Budget
  • Public Finance
  • Monthly Financial and Operating Reports
  • Purchasing and Contract Information
tk for tu juan
The ReBuild Houston report from 2014 mentioned replacing 50 miles of sidewalk annually for management of the 1,200 miles of sidewalk in the city. The annual cost was estimated at $13 million.
combat wombat™
AG
Where did RTT go?!
spider96
AG
Someone on this board complained to his boss at the city of Houston that RTT was surfing on Texags rather than working. RTT signed off of the Houston board after that.
combat wombat™
AG
spider96 said:

Someone on this board complained to his boss at the city of Houston that RTT was surfing on Texags rather than working. RTT signed off of the Houston board after that.
Well, I think that was the second time. Jerks. He watched the board and answered questions.
YellAg2004
AG
Was that the reason for this 2nd departure? I know that was the reason for the first, but I thought the 2nd time had to do with him getting in an argument with the mods on the politics board.
spider96
AG
I didn't know about the politics board kerfuffle.
Post removed:
by user
Liquid Wrench
Ryan is a good Ag who sounds like he's doing fine in life these days. He probably had more discipline than some of us in deciding he didnt need texags nonsense. It's not like he ran away from some kind of tragedy or something.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.