Houston
Sponsored by

Summer internship/Job

2 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Finn Maccumhail
ahsanagwan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!

I am currently a junior Computer Engineering major here at TAMU. I am seeking any summer Job/Internship for the summer of 2017 that would help further my career and help me obtain some experience. I am really open to all locations, and any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I anticipate graduating in December of 2018.

My email address is: agwanahsan@gmail.com

Please do reach out to me, or post your contact information here, I'd love to talk! I'm really looking for an opportunity anywhere so that I can build a career and help an organization grow.

Regards,
Aggie Engineer, Class of 2018.
Satellite of Love
Dude......we already had this thread.
JustPanda
AG
Career Fair.... sleep through it?
Liquid Wrench
pics?
schmendeler
AG
Coal should be hiring any day now.
AgricultureAggie1988
I hope none of you come on down times.

Jesus, where's the sympathy?

Goodluck Aggie Engineer :]

I admire that you're taking your job search into your hands, and putting yourself out there on multiple platforms.

For those morons here, it isn't always very easy to obtain an internship via career fair now days, especially since our engineering college has become a diploma mill.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Not to be a dick but my company, and I assume most large companies, had their intern spots filled 3 months ago. Seems a little behind on timing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.