Houston
Sponsored by

Get your tickets while you can

1,871 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by CDUB98
Texaggie7nine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ON SALE NOW!

7/29 - Corey Feldman and The Angels - White Oak Music Hall - Upstairs

http://www.stubwire.com/event/coreyfeldmanandtheangels/whiteoakmusichall/houston/14795/

7nine
CDUB98
AG
W
T
F
?
Liquid Wrench
I watched a video of some show where they went to his house and watched him "training" his Angels. It was very interesting. He basically has the mind of a 10 year old. Which is probably when Michael Jackson started sexing him.

*here it is, definite must watch: http://abc.go.com/shows/celebrity-wife-swap/video/most-recent/VDKA0_kl0fk5zr
schmendeler
AG
That's a hard pass
dave99ag
AG
They took the wrong Corey.
Ag_07
AG
NoahAg
Holy crap, was that Today Show spot real?! Who's the random black dude that pops in?! I'm afraid Corey is serious.
ElCheAg
AG
Thinking about getting tickets just to see who the hell shows up for this shows.
Liquid Wrench
I'm sure it will be the standard 80's nostalgia crowd, overweightish broads in their 40s who "still know how to party." Plus maybe a few Orientals who think everything is funny or ironic.
CheeseSndwch
He could make more money traveling the country doing Q&A sessions after special screenings of his movies.
ElCheAg
AG
ChiliBeans said:

I'm sure it will be the standard 80's nostalgia crowd, overweightish broads in their 40s who "still know how to party." Plus maybe a few Orientals who think everything is funny or ironic.

Easy pickins'
Texaggie7nine
It's interesting watching his live performances for this tour on youtube. Most of the crowd looks like they are watching a circus or something.
7nine
CDUB98
AG
ElCheAg said:

ChiliBeans said:

Easy pickins'
Probably wouldn't want to pick from that crowd, unless you needed a slump buster.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.