Houston
Sponsored by

UPDATE: Montrose Vet Commits Suicide

25,102 Views | 168 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Al Bula
JYDog90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dies of rapid deceleration.
aggiez03
AG
So what happens to the bail bondsman?

Is he on the hook for the 50K still?
HBCanine08
AG
Probably has insurance to cover that stuff.
randy828
AG
aggiez03 said:

So what happens to the bail bondsman?

Is he on the hook for the 50K still?
Quote:

Her death would result in a dismissal of her case. Her failure to appear would be forgiven if the Court was shown her death certificate, and the bail would be refunded.
SlackerAg
AG
schmendeler
AG
she had an eight year old daughter. what a selfish b.
Ag_07
AG
schmendeler said:

Seeing as she was planning to kill her daughter's father, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say her daughter is better off without her.
Tone2002
Ouch
schmendeler
AG
Ag_07 said:

schmendeler said:

Seeing as she was planning to kill her daughter's father, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say her daughter is better off without her.
good point
1876er
AG
WHat if her husband hired somebody to throw her off of the building?
Texan1976
She jumped off the Willowick. Which is right next to my kids' school. Just got an email about it.
Bondag
AG
48 and lived with parents. I thought millenials were in their 20s.
Producers_96
AG
1876er said:

WHat if her husband hired somebody to throw her off of the building?
Put out an APB for 80's David Letterman...

Bassmaster
AG
The method by which someone commits suicide says a lot about their intelligence (ignoring the fact that they are committing suicide altogether). Jumping off of a building is strong evidence of being an inconsiderate dumbass.
Bismarck
AG
Ugh. Her poor daughter. First her mother trashed her dad throughout court filings, then the attempted murder and now this. Hope she never googles her family.
CDUB98
AG
The daughter may be better off without her, but the way it happened will probably leave that child more scarred than her mom sitting in the pokey for 20 years.
brotheraggie
Sad
ElCheAg
Al Bula
AG
Saving taxpayers money!
lil99chris
AG
Nevermind
Bismarck
AG
I really don't see how either of those things makes it any better.
Fairview
AG
Seventh floor is right on the verge of maybe being survivalable and that would likely have sucked.

I was at the old University Tower in the Fall of 1996 when the guy fell off the 7th floor (I was on the 7th floor too) and lived. He hit the atrium after 5 floors and bounced off the tree by the pool and wasn't in too bad of shape. Broken leg me some minor injuries. Being high and drunk probably helped.
CheeseSndwch
Wow, you'd never think that someone involved in a murder for hire plot would have such a disregard for human life that they'd commit suicide.
SlackerAg
AG
It'll be horrible for those still living there, knowing that spot is where it happened by the pool.
agz win
AG
To jump from her parents home is also selfish.
Post removed:
by user
whiteman
I'm going with she was a ****ty person and should have done everyone a favor and aimed for the dumpster.
Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
I knew her. I took my dog to see her back in the day. She seemed really nice back then and she was always good to me. Kinda sad how all this played out.

My mom called me this morning and told me about it... my response: this is why I go to Church.

Really sad story all the way around.
tx4guns
AG
Ironic that her ex husband outlived her. Just saying...
Ag_07
AG
Great Beard of Zeus said:

Really sad story all the way around.

Guess I'll be the one to say it...This isn't sad

She was paying someone to kill her ex and the father of her 8 year old daughter. She got caught and ended up offing herself.

I don't see that as really sad.
JYDog90
AG
This is the situation with sin. It seems entirely plausible, preferable, and fool proof. Then the trap is set, destruction comes as does despair.

The big surprise in this story is that she was surprised how it turned out.
Bassmaster
AG
Are we certain she's not on a beach in the Caribbean with Kenneth Lay?
SlackerAg
AG
Muzzleblast
aggiedent
AG
Quote:

The method by which someone commits suicide says a lot about their intelligence (ignoring the fact that they are committing suicide altogether). Jumping off of a building is strong evidence of being an inconsiderate dumbass.

When kids are involved, is there a considerate version of suicide?

A few years back we had a family who lived three doors down from us in a rent house. The original owners of the house moved and decided to rent the house as they assumed they would come back to Houston in a few years. The new family were a little strange. The husband and wife were both previously divorced and the daughter was from the wife's first marriage. The husband told some neighbors they were renting because of credit/money issues. Yet, he drove a lime green Lamborghini. Go figure why they had money problems.

Don't really know the specifics but after a while we heard they were getting a divorce and the wife and daughter moved to a smaller house in the same subdivision. Then we hear the wife committed suicide. The daughter is given the option of moving in with her step-dad or living with her grandmother in CA. She chose to stay with her step-dad so she could stay in the same school.

So one morning at 6 am I walk outside to get the paper. Peaceful as can be. At 7:30 I back down the driveway to head to work. The street is filled with constables, ambulance, and assorted vehicles. Turns out the step-dad walked out onto the back patio and shot himself.

Think that screwed up the daughter a little? We felt so sorry for her.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.