Houston
Sponsored by

8 year old girl shot dead AFTER traffic accident

4,423 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jonj101
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
94chem said:

And if you don't have a job, then trouble is your job.

Good God man. This is moronic.

I've been unemployed for the past 3 months. Does that mean I'm looking for trouble?

I know lots of stay at home moms who don't have jobs. They troublemakers too?
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Token said:

Premium said:

Quote:

HOUSTON - Latoyia Thomas said she was on her way home from getting her hair done with her 8-year-old daughter in the back seat when a senseless act took her daughters life.

At 2 a.m. Saturday, police were called to the intersection of West Fuqua Street and Sam Houston Parkway.

So I love how the article says she was on her way "home from getting her hair done".

My main question is - who is getting their hair done at 2am with an 8 year old.
it might be hard to understand since you aren't black, but black hair takes FOREVER to get done. Probably an 8-10 hour appointment.

94chem
Ag_07, Next time you buy a home, be sure to get the one that's in a neighborhood full of young men who are at home during the middle of the day. I'm sure it will be fine.
The Wonderer
AG
Ag_07 said:

94chem said:

And if you don't have a job, then trouble is your job.

Good God man. This is moronic.

I've been unemployed for the past 3 months. Does that mean I'm looking for trouble?

I know lots of stay at home moms who don't have jobs. They troublemakers too?

I'd argue that SAHMs cause trouble by constantly pushing MLM and lackluster photography business on my FB feed.
brotheraggie
Token said:

Oh, and the only places in houston that do black hair well are usually someone's house, and in the hood. Growing up, I'd go with my mom to get her hair done. lol it's funny how quick y'all are to judge
I guess you want entitlement money due to our lack of knowledge of hair styles and grooming "in the hood" ?
brotheraggie
Token said:

Oh, and the only places in houston that do black hair well are usually someone's house, and in the hood. Growing up, I'd go with my mom to get her hair done. lol it's funny how quick y'all are to judge
Quick!! Call Quanell X or Shelia Jackson Lee!!
Flashdiaz
AG
NoahAg said:

Nothing good happens after 2am. Very sad.
maybe you're doing it wrong. I've had plenty of good things happen after 2am.
Texaggie7nine
Obviously this lady is a child abuser if she doesn't make good money and live in a nice area like I do. I can drive my kids around at 2am in my neighborhood without getting shot. My coddled mind can't comprehend that some people live differently than I do without it being child abuse.
7nine
drumboy
AG
Flashdiaz said:

NoahAg said:

Nothing good happens after 2am. Very sad.
maybe you're doing it wrong. I've had plenty of good things happen after 2am.
Haha, I always think the same thing when I've heard that going back to my teenage days. Sure, some bad stuff happens but also some of the best times of my life.

Oh and IB4 someone says this guy brought it upon himself following a hit & run driver.

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/hpd-one-shot-outside-a-wingstop-in-sw-houston/415791569

People are F'ed up.
jonj101
A few foolish posts in this thread. Yes, black hair appointments can take a huge amount of time - Token was not exaggerating about that when he said it can take 8-10 hours, especially if she got braids. If you don't know or don't believe that, do a simple google search.

In addition to that, another news article mentioned that the stylist she was coming home from was located near 1960: http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Gunman-kills-girl-8-after-car-accident-10959952.php

If the mother really was engaged in illegal/nefarious conduct that cost the child her life, then I'm sure that will eventually come out - and if so the mother should face consequences. But based on what is reported so far, this was an act of violence against innocent civilians.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.