Houston
Sponsored by

Man leads cops on 150 mile chase to shoot his music video.

1,501 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by smokeythebear
Skinny Wrinkles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://abc13.com/news/driver-leads-police-on-150-mile-chase/1772609/

Edit: he did it to "go viral", not sure about music video angle.
HeightsAg
Portrait no doubt, and you know this mayneeee
RK
AG
they should make him pay for gas for all vehicles involved.
smokeythebear
AG
No joke, that is my friend's truck. It was stolen from his apartment complex last Monday. The cops called him at 4AM and told him they found his truck and then proceeded to explain what had happened.
agnerd
AG
smokeythebear said:

No joke, that is my friend's truck. It was stolen from his apartment complex last Monday. The cops called him at 4AM and told him they found his truck and then proceeded to explain what had happened.
Did he leave his keys in the car? I've always been curious as to what % of stolen cars are stolen using the keys and what % is hot-wired.
Edit: only reason I ask is that I never realized how stupid people were about keys/cars/locks until my neighbors started complaining about all the very visible valuables that would go missing from their unlocked cars overnight.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

The chase last more than two hours. It started at 610 and Cullen.

It went all over Harris County, into Fort Bend County and ended in the Fifth Ward.
Top that, pvsherwood.
smokeythebear
AG
agnerd said:

smokeythebear said:

Did he leave his keys in the car? I've always been curious as to what % of stolen cars are stolen using the keys and what % is hot-wired.
Edit: only reason I ask is that I never realized how stupid people were about keys/cars/locks until my neighbors started complaining about all the very visible valuables that would go missing from their unlocked cars overnight.
He did not. Truck was locked and everything. He also had a very expensive set of golf clubs locked in the tool box.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.