Houston
Sponsored by

Buyer (instrumentation)

1,473 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by clintaggie04
javick82
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have a recommendation for a local buyer in the area? Someone who deals with electromechanical systems would be preferred.
aggiez03
AG
Are you posting a job and want to hire a buyer?

Are you wanting to buy electrical equipment?

Are you wanting to sell electrical equipment?
Ag_07
AG
Jeez...Another secret, coded swinger request.

Not sure why you guys think talking in code keeps it a secret. We all know what's goin so just act cool about it.
javick82
AG
Looking to contract out some buying for various projects. Can't justify hiring a buyer.
Hoping there's a company that offers the service (buy this stuff, send it to me).
RK
AG
My wife is pretty good at buying stuff. I can see if she's available.
hurricanejake02
AG
Company I used to work for was a contract buyer for Shell/Motiva/Chevron... you could try them. www.a3im.com

There's another group out of Lafayette that performs a similar task: http://www.brewsterprocurement.com/
Waffledynamics
AG
RK said:

My wife is pretty good at buying stuff. I can see if she's available.
aggiez03
AG
We build automation and control equipment and provide sensors, transducers, etc.

What kind of electromechanical systems are you talking about?

javick82
javick82
AG
We are also building electromechanical systems (ours is manufacturing equipment).
I want sourcing assistance for everything from the nuts and bolts to valves and thermocouples.
deadhead aggie
AG
Call Janet Brewster of Brewster Procurement out of Lafayette. I've used them on a contract basis and they are excellent.

They'll source, RFQ, negotiate, procure, and expedite. They pay for everything on their own letterhead and then send you a monthly invoice with a 5% to 7% mark-up. This way you don't have to set-up new vendors in your ERP system........saves time and money.

Plus, they are an MWBE (Minority-Owned / Women-Owned Business Enterprise) so you can tell all of your friends and family that you support the less privileged and less fortunate in society that get held back by the man.

brewsterprocurement.com
clintaggie04
AG
I will sell you the valves you need.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.