Houston
Sponsored by

TMT Billboards

1,837 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by sts7049
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've seen them all over Houston within the last few days. Is Mayweather coming soon or what?
BoxingAg84
He had a huge party here during Super Bowl at proof rooftop. Did some unannounced appearances at a few elementary schools and donated to them while he was here.
Waltonloads08
AG
Insane how much money Mayweather has made, on such a small amount of time actually engaging in the sport he was competing in.

Of course he has to spend countless hours training, but the amount of time playing the event is small compared to other dollar sports.
Satellite of Love
And considering how much he ran away during said fights. Dude banked on not doing much.
Post removed:
by user
gigemJTH12
AG
I fuggin hate those trash ass billboards.

I wish Conor would knock his ****in head off (although unlikely).

Cannot stand that wife beater.
Kellso
Satellite of Love said:

And considering how much he ran away during said fights. Dude banked on not doing much.
ummm........Floyd Mayweather is most likely the best defensive boxer of all time. The guy makes world class boxers like Canelo Alvarez or Juan Manuel Marquez look like amateurs.

Alvarez is probably the best pound for pound boxer in the game today and he lost almost every single round against Mayweather.

JMM was shutout against Mayweather....and Marquez is an elite fighter.

His marketing strategy that has made him the highest paid athlete in the entire World is nothing short of genius. Mayweather is not the most exciting fighter to watch. Most athletes or teams that bank their dominance on defense tend to get overlooked.

He turned himself into a heel by following the lead of the WWF. He acts almost exactly like the Million Dollar Man Ted Dibiase. Half the people that buy his paper views do it because they want to see him lose.

This is a guy that is most likely going to make $100 million from fighting a chump like Connor McGregor.
Someone whose boxing skills are nowhere close to the last 8 to 10 fighters he has beaten.

McGregor is smart also. Once he loses to Mayweather he will have made enough from that one fight to retire from professional fighting.

I was also wondering what all those TMT billboards were doing around Houston.
Liquid Wrench
It was at some vinegar factory called Proof Rooftop Lounge:
https://www.facebook.com/pg/proofhouston/photos/?ref=page_internal
drumboy
AG
I'm not about to buy a Mayweather fight but if I'm a boxer making $60M a fight I'm gonna do my best to take the least amount of punishment so that I can fight as many $60M fights as possible. Dude perfected that.

Hell, Anderson Silvia had a similar approach in his prime only he would finally knock the fools out.
Al Bula
AG
TMNT billboard would be better

sts7049
AG
Mayweather will be broke in 15 ish years
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.