Houston
Sponsored by

Cottage Grove opinions

5,712 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by NoahAg
David_Puddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Diggity said:

did ya'll see InTown is building like 300 new townhomes on Kansas out West towards Hempstead?

That Frank Liu is never afraid to go full throttle!

I drive by it all of the time. I was wondering how many that area was going to hold. I sometimes take Kansas out of the neighborhood, but not anymore once those go up. Although they'll have access to Hempstead via that other street that forks into Kansas. That stop sign coming out of there is going to be a cluster in the mornings. It looks like the first 2 houses have officially gone up. Only 298 more to go.
Madmarttigan
AG
Yeah seems like people are confirming the east side got approved for reconstruction so another reason to avoid the cluster that is the west side.
Bjwink
AG
Do you have an agent? If not i know a great one who helped me out in CG, and an aggie!
David_Puddy
AG
I do too, and his name rhymes with Giggity
Mert2003
AG
OP - wait one week and then buy my home! We're approx. 1 day away from final touches of paint and then we'll be ready to list. 2600 sqft, 3/2 1/2 with game room, two car driveway, with (city acre) yard.
Max Power
AG
We used to live there and I miss it. If you are looking as an investment then you need to find a property with a driveway, a yard, and no connecting walls. We had all of those so we made some money when we sold, even though it wasn't one of the newer homes. The new ones might be nice, but they are crammed on top of each other and there's a ton of them, mostly identical. As far as just a home, it depends on what you want. If you want to be inside the loop, and not pay outrageous prices then it's a good place to start. The train never bothered us, they aren't allowed to blow their horns inside the city unless there is actual danger.
htxag09
AG
I don't think shared walls are that big of an issue, well I guess as long as you don't have a shared wall on both sides. I mean is having 6" between you and your neighbor that much better than a shared wall?

But as I've previously said, I wouldn't consider a home without a private driveway.
Madmarttigan
AG
After being in apartments for a decade shared walls become a huge issue.
htxag09
AG
Apartment shared walls are a little different than a town home. I can count on one hand the amount of times we've heard our neighbors. And it's a rent house so have had 3 different neighbors in the lad than 5 years.
Diggity
AG
Yeah, the firewall and modern insulation make noise a much smaller issue.
NoahAg
Diggity said:

did ya'll see InTown is building like 300 new townhomes on Kansas out West towards Hempstead?

That Frank Liu is never afraid to go full throttle!
Frank's biggest problem is figuring out what to do with the millions of $$$ pouring into him from Asia on a weekly basis.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.