Houston
Sponsored by

HLSR Committee

13,139 Views | 81 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by TXAG 05
Liquid Wrench
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Guess everybody got their Garth emails today. I have a feeling I will have forgotten about it by September though.
Dr. Horrible
Just glad I already have my seats and don't have to worry about you unwashed masses...
TXAG 05
AG
The general population is going to have to fight over the 1-2 tickets left over from the presale.
Guitarsoup
AG
Opening night is First Responder's Appreciation Day, or it was this year. That's my committee, so I will be there.
TXAG 05
AG
On Special Childrens, we usually have opening night as one of our nights, but I would bet it's moved since the Garth nights are going to be such a circus. I would think the same for 1st Responders day. But you never know.
Guitarsoup
AG
Yes, I bet they don't want to give a ton of free tickets out to cops and firefighters. We appreciate them, but no free Garth Brooks tickets appreciation.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Y'all must not remember how the George Strait show went a few years ago. This won't be like a traditional night at rodeo.
Dr. Horrible
It's not gonna be like George though either.
Al Bula
AG
Love Garth but will happily skip both shows due to cluster f ckness.
Liquid Wrench
Think it might be worth buying and reselling if you have a presale opportunity. Unless they put some weird restriction on badge purchases.
TXAG 05
AG
You can only get a pair of tickets to either one show or the other.
Chewy
AG
So are the SRO ticks just the standard get in with a badge ticks and not on the floor so you're stuck in a concourse as there won't be any available seats?

I'm confused if SRO would be on the dirt next to the stage or like a normal gold badge entry and they're just limiting gold badge entry for that night which makes sense.
TXAG 05
AG
They are just normal concourse SRO tickets. They will get you in the building, but that's it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.