Houston
Sponsored by

Livestock Show

1,945 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AMW2010
chjoak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any season ticket holders that would be willing to sell some tickets? My sister is looking for Luke Bryan tickets but stub hub is insane. Email is in my profile.
crusty clam
Rule Juan
chjoak
AG
If I find someone willing to part with some tickets I will ask her permission to post.
BMX Bandit
You will be able to get them mich cheaper closer to the event.
txaggie_08
AG
Depending on Rule 1 results, she could be my guest as a Committeeman....
JSKolache
AG
Jezus, if people will STOP going to see this guy, then they will finally quit asking him to come back
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
beefiedoubleoh said:

Jezus, if people will STOP going to see this guy, then they will finally quit asking him to come back
Fat chance of that happening anytime soon. Dude brings in the chicks and fills the stadium every year.
The Wonderer
AG
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

beefiedoubleoh said:

Fat chance of that happening anytime soon. Dude brings in the chicks and fills the stadium every year.
+1

Plus, that is one of the best night for people watching. I usually work his night and FL/GA Line because the people are just hilarious and the number of bro-fights is incredible.
aTm2004
AG
AMW2010
AG
I remember seeing Luke Bryan at the Hall in college. He had one hot red headed fiddle player back then, reminded me of the girl from myth busters
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.