Houston
Sponsored by

PSA - Marathon this Sunday

7,617 Views | 75 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Frederick Palowaski
88jrt06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mr. McGibblets said:

With .1 to go to the finish line an older white gentleman collapsed.
Holee crap. That doesn't suck at all.
As noted, guess he survived, though.

"Non-finisher"? Surely not!
White Liberals=The Worst
Mr. McGibblets said:

I think someone did die today. With .1 to go to the finish line an older white gentleman collapsed. At first everyone thought his muscles were spazzing out and he tried to get up. I could see his arms and hands all firmed up. Then some race crews got to him and waved the medics and started CPR. Another medic crew had the defibrillator going. They loaded him up on a stretcher and continued CPR. I think he must of suffered a heart attack. I hope he made it but it didn't look good.
Awful, hope he made it. He had probably done too much distance running/training in his life and his heart finally said no more. You'd think these incidents would wake people up. One day this "bragging rights" fad for feminists and men with low T will die down.
Bondag
AG
CDUB98 said:

I prefer cycling, but half this board is hellbent on killing a cyclist on purpose, so it's rather unsettling sometimes.
I tried to run one over last week. If I stop at a stop sign and you blow past me without stopping and then pull in front of me at 10 miles an hour you better make room for me to pass and not hang out in the middle of the lane.
White Liberals=The Worst
Bondag said:

CDUB98 said:

I prefer cycling, but half this board is hellbent on killing a cyclist on purpose, so it's rather unsettling sometimes.
I tried to run one over last week. If I stop at a stop sign and you blow past me without stopping and then pull in front of me at 10 miles an hour you better make room for me to pass and not hang out in the middle of the lane.
Was cruising down the street 2 days ago in truck and two asexual spandex and helmet wearing cyclists just blew through the stop sign (I didn't have one). I had to slam on my breaks and swerve left and they slammed on theirs before an apology wave and signaling for me to go through. I seriously would have hit them going 35 mph if I had been looking in the other direction or adjusting radio for just a sec. I think this is the type of stuff that bothers most normal hetero people. The cyclists want to have it both ways, they want to be treated like cars even though they just clog lanes and slow the traffic down going 20-25mph thereby p*ssing everybody off, but all too often, they try to be above the traffic laws.

Cycling is the most selfish activity I can think of aside from just straight up blocking major roadways like liberals do in major cities whenever they don't get their way. Why can't they just stick to the tracks/trails? Why do you have to slow everyone else down and put peoples' lives at additional risk? There is a really good track that stretches for miles and miles along the white oak bayou down TC Jester all the way through the Heights. What's wrong with that?
Frederick Palowaski
AG
Bondag said:

CDUB98 said:

CDUB98
AG
LIKE ZOMFG!!! ONE GUY IS BEING STUPID. I HOPE ALL CYCLISTS DIE IN A FIRE!!!

*couldn't help it. took the bait
Frederick Palowaski

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.