Houston
Sponsored by

Hey license plate TX08AG!

10,434 Views | 62 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by drumboy
schmendeler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
most of the vehicles I see with a&m stuff drive like they are on benadryl
Madman
AG
https://texags.com/forums/38/topics/2322749/replies/36020363

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/2225732/replies/33966737

https://texags.com/forums/12/topics/432106/replies/5328354

230Ag
AG
combat wombat said:

230Ag said:

combat wombat said:

I know an Ag who drive like an aggressive *******. They know it. So they choose to NOT put anything on their vehicles that identifies them as an Ag.
what does being an Ag have to do with being a conservative, slow driver? I have A&M plates on my truck and I drive like a bat out of hell most days. Am I not supposed to be doing that since I am an Ag?
It's not about driving fast or slow. It's about driving like an aggressive *******. You can drive fast without being an aggressive *******. You can also be an ******* and drive slowly. So if you know you're going to be out there driving like an ******* and pissing people off, maybe don't fly your Aggie flag.
I still don't understand why you shouldn't fly an A&M flag if you are out there driving like an idiot and pissing people off. So people on TexAgs don't comment about you? Are Aggies not supposed to piss people off?
bigjag19
AG
There is no greater offense that paying 4.50 for the toll and having someone else, who also paid the toll mind you, going less than 60.

The acceptable HOV speed is 100.
aTm2004
AG
bigjag19 said:

There is no greater offense that paying 4.50 for the toll and having someone else, who also paid the toll mind you, going less than 60.

The acceptable HOV speed is 100.
No crap! I usually pay for the 59 HOV probably 2-3 times per week when traffic looks bad, and I can't stand it when I get behind these asshats. Taxis are also some of these inconsiderate *****s. I stayed on the main lanes last week and saw a Metro bus riding the ass of a Taxi in the HOV lane.
combat wombat™
AG
230Ag said:

combat wombat said:

230Ag said:

combat wombat said:

I know an Ag who drive like an aggressive *******. They know it. So they choose to NOT put anything on their vehicles that identifies them as an Ag.
what does being an Ag have to do with being a conservative, slow driver? I have A&M plates on my truck and I drive like a bat out of hell most days. Am I not supposed to be doing that since I am an Ag?
It's not about driving fast or slow. It's about driving like an aggressive *******. You can drive fast without being an aggressive *******. You can also be an ******* and drive slowly. So if you know you're going to be out there driving like an ******* and pissing people off, maybe don't fly your Aggie flag.
I still don't understand why you shouldn't fly an A&M flag if you are out there driving like an idiot and pissing people off. So people on TexAgs don't comment about you? Are Aggies not supposed to piss people off?
Because it reflects badly on Aggies. I'm not saying your are not supposed to. I'm saying this individual chooses not to so as not to reflect badly on the "Aggie brand".
Goodest Poster
AG
RPM said:

Probably some good Ag munching on a sausage and cheese kolache on the way to work.

OH MY GOD- Its not a Kolache if it has sausage!!!
CDUB98
AG
Moth : Flame
BrazosDog02
AG
Did the guy have his blinker on while cutting across traffic? If so, that's what the blinker is for. It's so you know to make a hole. Sounds like the op may have been screwing off or not paying attention.

Please clarify.
SassyAggie87
drumboy
AG
Spotted in the wild driving very conservatively yesterday. Blue Star approved

Ferris Wheel Allstar
Bondag
Liquid Wrench
This is why you never get a vanity plate, kids.
aTm2004
AG
Did you give him his "Excellence in Houston Driving ribbon?"
CDUB98
AG
I'm pretty sure I've seen this guy driving like a ****head on I-10 as well.
CDUB98
AG
ChiliBeans said:

Yup.

I'd like to get my username as plates on my Mustang, but I know some ******* from TexAgs would vandalize my ride.
Madman
AG
Drumboy,

What do you drive? I can't figure out that hood.
drumboy
AG
Madman said:

Drumboy,

What do you drive? I can't figure out that hood.

Previous gen Tundra.
Scientific
AG
just a few weeks ago on I-10 there was a nice lady weaving in and out of traffic driving an early 00s blue Corvette, with a personal Aggie plate.
Madman
AG
Nice. Love the Tundra and Tacoma.
drumboy
AG
ChiliBeans said:

The bike that I bought recently has vanity plates and the PO said people tried to steal them a couple times.
Liquid Wrench
CDUB98 said:

ChiliBeans said:

Yup.

I'd like to get my username as plates on my Mustang, but I know some ******* from TexAgs would vandalize my ride.

You know me too well.
Buck O Five
AG
drumboy said:

Spotted in the wild driving very conservatively yesterday. Blue Star approved

Bumping this thread for an HOV question. The westbound tolls from 610 to barker cypress are $7 one way. EZ tag drivers appear forced to merge into the right managed lane before the toll booths, thus slowing traffic to below main lane speeds.

Is this typical? Seems poorly designed. Is there a camera or something to catch HOV violators?
drumboy
AG
AFAIK the only way to catch the scofflaws are the cops that sit just past the tool plaza.
Satellite of Love
Probably plow across a few lanes with middle blinker out the window.
bad_teammate said on 2/10/21:
Just imagine how 1/6 would've played out if DC hadn't had such strict gun laws.

Two people starred his post as of the time of this signature. Those 3 people are allowed to vote in the US.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
schmendeler said:

most of the vehicles I see with a&m stuff drive like they are on

Buck O Five
AG
Thanks for the info. What a terrible design.

The upside to the managed lanes is there is enough revenue from speeding in the toll lanes that the main lanes are not enforced. 65 mph in the HOV? Guaranteed ticket. 120 mph in a middle lane? No chance of a ticket.
drumboy
AG
Not sure how to design this better since you pick a lane based on occupancy. Maybe two lanes for EZ Tag drivers since there are more.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.